Proposal: Anaheim's best players NOT to your team

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
Guys, we all know that 100 proposals made means the GM HAS to make a trade. He's just trying to save his own team.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
I'm willing to give up a 1st/Larsson/Montour at this point. Was ok with Theo, but not in a cap dump anymore. Though if we give up one of those pieces, I would want a 2nd at the least coming back.

Given the nature of this thread, not sure if you're serious. But would take Stoner+any 1 of those pcs for a 2nd. Stoner would actually be an upgrade on our defense right now...

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Given the nature of this thread, not sure if you're serious. But would take Stoner+any 1 of those pcs for a 2nd.

Lol, I'm actually serious. I'm also the only Ducks fans that would do that. At this point, I value having Lindholm on this team right now more than one of those pieces making the team in the future. Preferabally, I would rather move Montour since he have Vats long term, and Larsson looked Lindholm-lite in the few games he played.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Lol, I'm actually serious. I'm also the only Ducks fans that would do that. At this point, I value having Lindholm on this team right now more than one of those pieces making the team in the future. Preferabally, I would rather move Montour since he have Vats long term, and Larsson looked Lindholm-lite in the few games he played.

Id still rather give up the 1st or 2 2nds, or a lesser prospect like petterson + 2nd

If we move 1 of those 3 id prefer it to be a 1 for 1 for an equally talented forward

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Id still rather give up the 1st or 2 2nds, or a lesser prospect like petterson + 2nd

If we move 1 of those 3 id prefer it to be a 1 for 1 for an equally talented forward

In an ideal world, I would agree. Heck, maybe we could have done that in the off season. But now, we're in a tough spot when trying to clear cap. If Petterson+2nd could move Stoner, I have to imagine it would have happened already.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011

Put me down for Stoner plus either Larsson/Montour for a 2nd as a Leafs fan.

Doc300c

Jun 18, 2014
Mississauga
How about this: since there's literally 20 threads per day taking Anaheim's best players and offering nothing close to enough...

I propose none of our players to any of your teams, because the LTIR of thompson/despres gives Anaheim enough space to sign Lindholm.

What will it cost to accomplish this? Cookies? Treats? Grab bag? Cash money?

That's it everybody. Lets shut down this site because this guy ^^ says we cant have any more discussions about trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad