Proposal: Anaheim's best players NOT to your team

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarky Coyote

May 3, 2009
Now with more snark
Ok serious proposal here, I propose not trading OEL for Lindholm. I also am willing to not trade Max Domi to make it work, under the mechanics of this non trade no further proposals would be made for either player involved. I would be willing to accept a non trade for another Ducks player to even this out.

xxreact9

Jun 4, 2012
It it really lamer than umpteen daily threads saying:

Lindholm to leafs for JVR+Gardiner

Fowler to rangers for jt miller + 4th

Consistent terrible value offers for players who aren't even going to be traded. That's not lame or anything.

xxreact9

Jun 4, 2012
Ok serious proposal here, I propose not trading OEL for Lindholm. I also am willing to not trade Max Domi to make it work, under the mechanics of this non trade no further proposals would be made for either player involved. I would be willing to accept a non trade for another Ducks player to even this out.

So the ducks trade not lindholm for not oel?

Done. Sign me up.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Yeah about the only way something like this is sensible is if it's a career ending LTIR like Pascal Dupuis. You can spend his LTIR cap space without fear of him coming back. Despres and Thompson, not so much.

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
Youre no better than anyone else posting terrible proposals.. If you hate the proposals so much that you get mad, ignore the thread. Dont make a thread to talk about how upset it made you lol..

Stuzchuk

Mar 25, 2009
Eastern Canada
Lame thread.

Additionally, if they have the space to sign Lindholm...why isn't he signed?

because he wants north of 6M (say 6.75M for now) on a long term deal and Murray doesnt seem ready to give him that

maybe both parties should settled in the middle at 5.0M for 4yrs

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
This is dumb, OP may need to change their meds.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Ill start this thread off correctly

Jvr + lottery protected 1st for linholm

Ennis + 3rd for fowler

Trouba + dano for lindholm

Nurse + Pulj for lindholm

We could get a star with lindholm or a first round pick, a first round pick could be anything it could even be the next lindholm!

how can we lose

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
How about this: since there's literally 20 threads per day taking Anaheim's best players and offering nothing close to enough...

I propose none of our players to any of your teams, because the LTIR of thompson/despres gives Anaheim enough space to sign Lindholm.

What will it cost to accomplish this? Cookies? Treats? Grab bag? Cash money?

Tell me that again AFTER Lindholm is signed. :laugh:

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Why not make a proposal regarding your worst players you want to move for space?

What are you willing to give up to move Stoner for instance?

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
How about this: since there's literally 20 threads per day taking Anaheim's best players and offering nothing close to enough...

I propose none of our players to any of your teams, because the LTIR of thompson/despres gives Anaheim enough space to sign Lindholm.

What will it cost to accomplish this? Cookies? Treats? Grab bag? Cash money?

If the proposals bother you that much than you should probably stay off the trade board. Don't get me wrong, I get annoyed on occasion as well. However, this post is lame. The Ducks have made it know they're trying to move out salary. Can't blame people for making proposals.

This thread is right up there with the Winnipeg fans that get mad at us for not wanting Trouba for Lindholm.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Why not make a proposal regarding your worst players you want to move for space?

What are you willing to give up to move Stoner for instance?

I'm willing to give up a 1st/Larsson/Montour at this point. Was ok with Theo, but not in a cap dump anymore. Though if we give up one of those pieces, I would want a 2nd at the least coming back.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad