Proposal: Anaheim's best players NOT to your team

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxreact9

Jun 4, 2012
How about this: since there's literally 20 threads per day taking Anaheim's best players and offering nothing close to enough...

I propose none of our players to any of your teams, because the LTIR of thompson/despres gives Anaheim enough space to sign Lindholm.

What will it cost to accomplish this? Cookies? Treats? Grab bag? Cash money?

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
How about this: since there's literally 20 threads per day taking Anaheim's best players and offering nothing close to enough...

I propose none of our players to any of your teams, because the LTIR of thompson/despres gives Anaheim enough space to sign Lindholm.

I was here before the lock!!!

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Free Stoner. Free Stoner everybody! Limited availability, first come, first served!

street-vendor-selling-bananas-c4dn3g.jpg

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark

But I want to see more proposals. You wanna know why? Because if I don't, then I'll be sad, and when I'm sad, I'll be lazy and unproductive. When that happens, it affects my family, who affect their co-workers, who affect their co-workers, all the way until it affects every leader in the world, causing Armageddon. So the moral of the story, make me happy! :sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

thedoughboy

Feb 22, 2015
Tinyest of the fifty
Seems like Despres is already on LTIR, Thompson has a cap hit of 1.6.

So Lindholm is going to sign for 5.3 million or less? What happens if Despres gets better? What if Thompson recovers sooner (HGH is a helluva drug) than expected?

Ishad

Jun 2, 2010

Where should we send the cops to arrest the person with the gun to your head forcing you to read trade threads?

RyderRocks73

Jul 1, 2015
Moncton, NB
I thought we were going to offer up other teams' players, teams we weren't invested in, to give better value. And I was like: now here's something. But it's just a ******** OP asking us to give him bag of pucks offers. :(

VoynovsParoleOfficer

Jun 13, 2015
OP should try knitting or puzzles with their free time, probably alot less aggravating than hearing people shoot the **** about possible ducks trades during down time at work. For those of at work bored though....... Lindholm (50% retained) and a 2nd for Vicky Valencourt and Coach Farmer Fran? :sarcasm:

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Seems like Despres is already on LTIR, Thompson has a cap hit of 1.6.

So Lindholm is going to sign for 5.3 million or less? What happens if Despres gets better? What if Thompson recovers sooner (HGH is a helluva drug) than expected?

Apparently Anaheim has a budget of $70mill. Meaning even if they had more than enough cap space to sign Lindholm they may not have the GOLD and resources to do so.

DasKaiser

Jun 7, 2016
Second rate franchise with shallow pockets. Lindholm wants out. (E5)

This should get a reaction! I don't think he wants out, just think his agent wants a big payday and ducks don't want to give it to them at this early stage of his career. The saga continues.........

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
OP should try knitting or puzzles with their free time, probably alot less aggravating than hearing people shoot the **** about possible ducks trades during down time at work. For those of at work bored though....... Lindholm (50% retained) and a 2nd for Vicky Valencourt and Coach Farmer Fran? :sarcasm:

Any girl who would give it up to the waterboy is good with me!!

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Guess your the first team to not get offered top value for your players eh

Don't read the threads if it upsets you this much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad