GDT: Anaheim Ducks vs the team formerly known as the Arizona Coyotes, 7pm PT (Game available on Victory+ , well not for everyone)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Couldn't find a way to watch for half the period. I'm liking what Fabbri has been bringing, Sennecke doesn't look out of place but he still needs to beef up for a season before I'd be comfortable seeing him get regular season play, Carlsson still looks confident and surprisingly decent on the PK, Mac's skating was never bad but he looks so fast this preseason. That should add a lot to his performance over the course of the year.

Much more fun period of hockey than any of the three in the last game.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Couldn't find a way to watch for half the period. I'm liking what Fabbri has been bringing, Sennecke doesn't look out of place but he still needs to beef up for a season before I'd be comfortable seeing him get regular season play, Carlsson still looks confident and surprisingly decent on the PK, Mac's skating was never bad but he looks so fast this preseason. That should add a lot to his performance over the course of the year.

Much more fun period of hockey than any of the three in the last game.
Sennecke could play i feel, but i think its better that he works on getting stronger adding weight and learning how to use his body..

Dominate jrs, world juniors etc

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Only have the audio , i can’t be bothered with that VPN and other crap. Regular season games will be on ESPN+ for out of market, except when nationally televised, which I think are only 3 or 4 games.

Anyway, it sounds like they had a strong 1st period.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Only have the audio , i can’t be bothered with that VPN and other crap. Regular season games will be on ESPN+ for out of market, except when nationally televised, which I think are only 3 or 4 games.

Anyway, it sounds like they had a strong 1st period.
Exponentially more entertaining than Monday, and we have multiple lines who are dangerous.

I am entertained

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad