Speculation: ANA - DET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
So why isn't he signed? I get it it's a business but the guy is a cornerstone tent-pole piece and it's not like the team is in cap hell during a flat cap era.

Nobody knows what's really going on but a fair assumption is the two sides don't agree on money and or term obviously.

The fact that Raymond is also not signed kind of makes it look like Stevie is playing hardball which unless these two want an absolute overpayment which honestly is pretty doubtful since there's tons of comps to go off.

I see no reason why either wouldn't want to stay long-term so this really shouldn't be a difficult deal(s) to get done, especially MO. I get there are two sides so they have to find common ground but sheesh how far apart would they possibly have to be for it to drag on this long.

Is Stevie trying to pay the dead cap 8×8? Or is Mo asking for 12? Because 10 million seems about fair for your young #1 who according to wings fans plays the toughest minutes in the league.
What do wing fans think they are worth?
And who's to blame for the delay?
“We have cap space now so just sign him for anything he wants”….

Kyle Dubas, is that you?

iago

Apr 2, 2024
I’m just saying Seider is worth more than Carlsson for sure. He’s the 2nd or 3rd most valuable RHD behind Makar and maybe McAvoy (I’m trying to think if Fox is a RHD I’ll google after) point is he’s definitely more valuable then Leo.

If the wings had to trade him Centre is probably their weakest position. Behind Larkin they have Copp and Compher. In the minors they have Kasper and Danielson who maybe I’m in the minority but I find them very unexciting. Leo would be a great addition.

For the Ducks they get a true number 1 D which they don’t have. McTavish and Zegras are capable top 6 Cs. Honestly could be a win, win down the road.
No, that would not be a "win/win" for Detroit. RD is the weakest position in Detroits pipeline. The have no other #1 or #2 RD in their system for the next 2 -3 years. I would rather gamble on Danielson or Kasper to advance and fill the #2C position rather than finding 2 RD's, or finding one next year via trade or free agency. Seider is not going anywhere - end of story.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Everyone , including Ducks fans, are saying you’re dead wrong LOL
Not really. But, I don't really care enough to argue about it.

I’m just saying Seider is worth more than Carlsson for sure. He’s the 2nd or 3rd most valuable RHD behind Makar and maybe McAvoy (I’m trying to think if Fox is a RHD I’ll google after) point is he’s definitely more valuable then Leo.

If the wings had to trade him Centre is probably their weakest position. Behind Larkin they have Copp and Compher. In the minors they have Kasper and Danielson who maybe I’m in the minority but I find them very unexciting. Leo would be a great addition.

For the Ducks they get a true number 1 D which they don’t have. McTavish and Zegras are capable top 6 Cs. Honestly could be a win, win down the road.

lol, come on man.

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
Not really. But, I don't really care enough to argue about it.

lol, come on man.
Looked it up and Fox is a RHD so who else is more valuable than him? Drew Doughty? Weager? Trouba?

At minimum he’s 4th. I personally like his upside over Fox and McAvoy but I’m probably in the minority

Reactions: nbwingsfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad