Confirmed Trade: [ANA/DET] Robby Fabbri and 2025 4th round pick for Gage Alexander

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Not that Fabbri was going to be the answer in Detroit but I have no idea on what the game plan is for the Wings a real mish mash roster with too many used to be good players and almost zero star power.

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
You said Verbeek should have gotten an asset to take Fabbri. He did. And as long as Fabbri and Dumo are healthy he'll get picks for them at the deadline too.

Walman has 2 years left wheras Fabbri only has 1.
We'll see but right now he doesn't. Fabbri, overpaid and substandard defensively, should have yielded a bit more. It enabled Stevie Y to make some big name adds. Seattle spent money like the proverbial drunken sailor. A few really suspect contracts. Unless Verbeek will have that favor exchanged, I think it should have been better for you guys.

Regarding Verbeek, I love Sennecke and I am a big fan of using a pick on the guy you are all on. I hope that works out for him. Conversely, Cronin is not an NHL coach and I have no idea why he is coaching the Ducks. I wouldn't have him as an assistant.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad