Amazon Prime Monday Night Hockey

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
I watched it on ESPN+. The video quality seemed way better than most anything else I've seen NHL wise in a long time. The graphics were great. I welcome them in the space.

Also ESPN's coverage of hockey by themselves is so hilariously bad that I hate their national games. Listening to Buccigross try and call hockey is comical.

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
Amazon did an excellent job. Was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of basically everything. Hopefully the ratings are really good for the games they do this season and it leads to something bigger in the future.

Reactions: OddyOh

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Yes, you can watch it later, rewind live viewing and it even has quick recap. Its excellent
That’s perfect. That was my only concern because I often during the regular season will start a game an hour or so late after I get some stuff done and fast forward commercials/intermissions until I catch up.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
That’s perfect. That was my only concern because I often during the regular season will start a game an hour or so late after I get some stuff done and fast forward commercials/intermissions until I catch up.
Yes you can do that. It also has the quick 10 second skip. I usee Apple TV4K so everything is great. Havent used it on firestick yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad