Am I really going to sit down and watch a full season of Rangers hockey at this point in my life?

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
I used to watch every game. Religiously. Now i watch as much of as many games as i can. Ill check the score in the morning if i have to.

While i love the Rangers, my entire life and personality isnt based around them anymore.

This is where I'm at too. I still watch as many games as I can, but they have to fit into my schedule; I don't build the schedule around them anymore.

Reactions: Rempe73

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
This is where I'm at too. I still watch as many games as I can, but they have to fit into my schedule; I don't build the schedule around them anymore.
Im in this boat as well, although Im a big DVR user.

If i cant watch it live, which i prefer - Ill watch the recording and buzz through some sections of the game to speed things up. I do this with Football and it saves a ton of time. Especially with the 30 second forward button. It literally takes you snap to snap or faceoff to faceoff, most of the time and you are cutting out all of the down time.

I hate watching the Rangers Rewind/Rangers in 60 because you can see when the telecast is going to end and then surmise by the remaining time if someone will tie it up to go into OT or shootout etc. Not to mention MSG sometimes scrolls the FINAL SCORE at the bottom of the screen. ?? Ruins things completely. Im the type of person, if someone or thing spoils the final score Ill just watch the highlights.

But I will say I am extra invested in making sure I tune into all of the MSG telecasts because its Sammys final year. I want to enjoy and soak in his final season doing play by play.

Reactions: JCProdigy

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Yupp. Same. I used to build my work and class schedule around the games so I wouldn’t miss a second. Of course I still try very hard to watch as many games as I can, and they are always a nice treat if I don’t have anything planned.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad