Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
F00k0rs1o5OZFDJ9aweLPKjfiVe7jlId-24.jpg

7 to go!

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Disappointed seeing the sports net call, and our guy with the great calls wasn’t doing the game.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
The gushing about Barkov is understandable. But Trochek the Swiss army knife is out there on the 4th line to back up a faceoff and ends up with the perfect sauce primary assist on the OT winner. He does not get enough love.
He's an amazing player for this type of team. I really like Cuylle's game too. It's similar though not as skilled but I think Cuylle will have a solid career. And this playoff experience will be immense for him.

Reactions: HolyHagelin

Atax

Apr 7, 2011
This team has more heart than Hallmark on Valentine's Day.

If you don't think so, I feel bad for you.
Never doubted the bottom 6 at all.
Want you to know I read your comments about taking a walk away and went out instead of being stressed as shit and it did wonders for me. So thanks.

• Love
Reactions: Machinehead

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I will not apologize. We got out played for all but 10 minutes in the first. Then dominated OT. That’s my frustration with this team the past two games. Big win. Build on it and I’ll regain my faith. But we cannot continue to try beat Florida at their own game. We need to play ours, like we did in OT.
They need to open it up and run and gun the Panthers. They’re not built for this heavy trap game.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
1. Rempe
2. Goodrow
3. Igor
Maybe not first star, but if contribution is measured in minutes increase compared to your average Rempe is the man! Otherwise after Igor there are plenty of worthy options: Fox, Trocheck, Panarin, D etc

NYROrtsFan

Feb 1, 2007
Goodrow detractors need to acknowledge how important he is. Playoffs is a different game and he's just good at it.

Rempe definitely made an impact. They play harder and more physical with him in the lineup. I feel like he has another goal in him these playoffs.

I'd get Kakko back in for Vesey. Wheeler will have his day though. His length, vision, and experience will pay off.

Just a good game though. So steady at minimizing mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad