• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Lomberg is becoming my most hated player with his Marchand act.

Ryan Lomberg looks like the kind of guy who smiles when the toilet paper breaks while wiping.

Mine will continue to be Rodrigues because he's hideous and was a Penguin and Bennett because while he's good, he's dirty AF and has gotten away with it for what ever reason.

Love Tkachuk. Want to see him knocked into oblivion but he's probably my favorite player in the league.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
We'll see how the games play out on the road but if every game is what we've seen so far I feel good about winning this one.

If the Panthers want to play this low event series I'm all for it. Rangers are better at finishing than they are.

Reactions: HolyHagelin

gabevh3

Oct 13, 2005
Ryan Lomberg looks like the kind of guy who smiles when the toilet paper breaks while wiping.

Mine will continue to be Rodrigues because he's hideous and was a Penguin and Bennett because while he's good, he's dirty AF and has gotten away with it for what ever reason.

Love Tkachuk. Want to see him knocked into oblivion but he's probably my favorite player in the league.
Lomberg is their tro... even kinda looks like him lol

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
1. For all the people that hated on Goody all season how do you like him in these playoffs?

2. We have won some playoff games where we didn't play well. Tonight I think our guys showed something extra. They started gaining confidence that they could play with these guys. Their breakout improved as the game went on. I thought they played really well in the 3rd and OT. They earned this win. The whole team.

You wouldn’t think that with the ESPN broadcast. The Rangers have been the better team in both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad