AllCity Network announces coverage for Utah Hockey Club.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

More Cooley

We walk together forever
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2015
Good news, the more that will stay the same (players, hockey management, coverage) the easier it will be for me to follow this team.

IMG_0828.png

Reactions: Prarievarg

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Ideally the whole PHNX crew will continue their coverage. I haven't listened since the last Coyotes podcast but I guess that is unlikely.

Clean Hits is better.

JK I'm stoked we will be getting this coverage too but sounds like there may not be a podcast. I get the feeling this may be Utah/Smith asked Morgan to do them a solid until they have a proper staff.

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
Clean Hits is better.

JK I'm stoked we will be getting this coverage too but sounds like there may not be a podcast. I get the feeling this may be Utah/Smith asked Morgan to do them a solid until they have a proper staff.
Yea, I've been taking a break from all things hockey and just reading about your content platform/podcast. Subscribed even though I'm not sure how much I'll follow the team in Utah. I've no doubt you guys will do a great job with Clean Hits.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Clean Hits is better.

A somewhat biased opinion there….. :laugh:

But I think you’re correct on that aspect and AllCity might looking into adding SLC to their networks so Craig agreed to dip his toes in the briny lake there.

Reactions: Grimes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad