All Things Pegula 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything

People who believe terry isn't involved in this team and is focused on the Bills only are crazy.

Is he cheap? Maybe. But the problem is he is TOO involved, not that he doesn't care about the team. Terry loves this organization to the determent of it.

Terry needs to watch this absolutely awful 80s music video:

And listen to the words.

if you love the Sabres, set them free terry. Please.

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY

People who believe terry isn't involved in this team and is focused on the Bills only are crazy.

Is he cheap? Maybe. But the problem is he is TOO involved, not that he doesn't care about the team. Terry loves this organization to the determent of it.
I question someone loving anything when your results are the worst amongst your peers over your time involved. Bad luck plays a role, but I'm not babyfacing him just because he watches practices in fancy new glasses with his dog.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I question someone loving anything when your results are the worst amongst your peers over your time involved. Bad luck plays a role, but I'm not babyfacing him just because he watches practices in fancy new glasses with his dog.
I posted it because he has a pen and paper like he’s a scout on the first day of camp. Not because of his dog

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
He's holding a folded up flyer (training camp practice groups) and some kind of doggy pad or something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad