All Things Jerseys

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyaas

LGR@
Feb 19, 2008
New York
Unsure if any one saw they had clearance at MSG lobby this week starting 10am. Bunch of shirts, hats, and Kane jerseys.

I heard it's going all week but not sure if they ran out of stock to be honest.

Last edited:

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
Unsure if any one saw they had clearance at MSG lobby this week starting 10am. Bunch of shirts, hats, and Kane jerseys.

I heard it's going all week but not sure if they ran out of stock to be honest.
Interesting....I hadn't heard anything about this....guess I'll take a walk over at lunchtime (I work "across the street" from MSG). Thanks.

qwertyaas

LGR@
Feb 19, 2008
New York
Interesting....I hadn't heard anything about this....guess I'll take a walk over at lunchtime (I work "across the street" from MSG). Thanks.
Yeah I didn't see anything either. I'm not sure if it's still going on to be honest but if close worth a shot. If you can go earlier, it's worth it. By 12PM yesterday, only shirts and hats were left. Still worth it; unless you want a Kane jersey.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Question, how hard is it to exchange a jersey bought online? My wife got me a jersey as part of my wedding gift but it's a Medium and it probably would ideally be a Small. Part of me doesn't want to return it but part of me wants to have it be perfect since it's such an important gift. How hard is it to exchange it? And can it be exchanged by me rather than her since we live in different countries?

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Question, how hard is it to exchange a jersey bought online? My wife got me a jersey as part of my wedding gift but it's a Medium and it probably would ideally be a Small. Part of me doesn't want to return it but part of me wants to have it be perfect since it's such an important gift. How hard is it to exchange it? And can it be exchanged by me rather than her since we live in different countries?

Would need more info such as where it was bought from, return policy, etc. Places like Fanatics don't do "exchanges", you'd have to return it then re-buy the new jersey.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Would need more info such as where it was bought from, return policy, etc. Places like Fanatics don't do "exchanges", you'd have to return it then re-buy the new jersey.

It's a Fanatics jersey, I don't know if it's the Fanatics store. She got it online that's all I know. I can ask. But don't want to push the issue since it's a gift and an important one at that.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
It's a Fanatics jersey, I don't know if it's the Fanatics store. She got it online that's all I know. I can ask. But don't want to push the issue since it's a gift and an important one at that.

Yeah, you're going to need all of that info because to initiate a return/exchange anywhere it has to be tied to an order with a receipt. You're best bet if you really want to get a different size is just selling it on eBay then just buying the correct size.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah, you're going to need all of that info because to initiate a return/exchange anywhere it has to be tied to an order with a receipt. You're best bet if you really want to get a different size is just selling it on eBay then just buying the correct size.

Thanks for the advice but selling my wedding gift on eBay even if I'll buy another jersey seems wrong. I figured I needed a receipt but wasn't sure of what the process was beyond that.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Is there a way to get it hemmed or will they just ruin it because the jersey will stop looking like a Rangers jersey? I hope this doesn't sound offensive but I'm not sure if the elderly Asian immigrant lady will be able to preserve the integrity of my jersey, lol. She probably never heard of hockey.

Jack Hanson

Oct 5, 2023
Something I often do is wear a hooded sweatshirt under the jersey to games or outside when its chilly. Have you tried on a hoodie under the jersey? Maybe then it will fit great.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Something I often do is wear a hooded sweatshirt under the jersey to games or outside when its chilly. Have you tried on a hoodie under the jersey? Maybe then it will fit great.

I'm guessing it would still be a bit too big and I'd like to wear it whenever. So I want it to be a little baggy but not too much. Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: Jack Hanson

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
All the blank Adidas jerseys left at the NHL Store are now $108. They had a decent amount of Rangers home jerseys when I was there yesterday. I picked up one of the remaining Sabres ones to bring with me to the opener in Buffalo to get personalized as a Tage jersey (they have them sent out to be sewn, no heat press).

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
All the blank Adidas jerseys left at the NHL Store are now $108. They had a decent amount of Rangers home jerseys when I was there yesterday. I picked up one of the remaining Sabres ones to bring with me to the opener in Buffalo to get personalized as a Tage jersey (they have them sent out to be sewn, no heat press).

They were $130 earlier in summer so looks like they’re slashing them more. Still too expensive for me as customization takes it over $200 all in.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
NHL shop website has blanks for $116.99, just picked up one of each.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
In case anyone cares what happened to my jersey I went to a tailor and now I'm spending more on it than it probably cost, lol. But it's an important gift and the second jersey I ever owned. Also, so happy when she asked who my favorite player was I said Fox. He's probably our best player and will be here a long time.

Reactions: SirJW
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad