All Things Jerseys - Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Has anyone put in an order at Oscar's Pro Stitch Hockey recently? How long does he normally take to get back to customers?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Has anyone put in an order at Oscar's Pro Stitch Hockey recently? How long does he normally take to get back to customers?

Hey,

I know Oscar personally. He has done some great work for me in the past. He is usually very good with getting back to you in time, but he does take a little longer than others because he is a perfectionist. He wants to make sure he gets it right.

He also is great at stripping and cleaning jerseys if you ever need that done.

Let me know if I can assist with anything Oscar-related.

Reactions: SirJW

majordomo

Oct 29, 2023
NYC
Hey,

I know Oscar personally. He has done some great work for me in the past. He is usually very good with getting back to you in time, but he does take a little longer than others because he is a perfectionist. He wants to make sure he gets it right.

He also is great at stripping and cleaning jerseys if you ever need that done.

Let me know if I can assist with anything Oscar-related.
Pardon my ignorance -- what do you mean by stripping?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Wow -- didn't know this was done....I wanted to change a Kevin Hayes to Adam Fox some time back. Tried Cosby's but they wouldn't do it because it was glued. Maybe I'll go ahead now with this info.

Thanks much mate!!!!

I've had Oscar strip 3 old Djurgarden jerseys to put Mika on the back as a gift for my wife.

The jerseys are age appropriate (same seasons Mika played there)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad