GDT: All things Baseball part 2, the one where the White Sox make history!

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
I'm a Nats fan these days, so very much in favor of a hard cap and spending floor, and I get why people find the Yankees obnoxious, but since I never had any attachment to the Braves, watching the Yankees when I was in upstate NY for college was the first time I had ever really got at all invested in baseball. So I still pull for them when I'm watching unless they're playing the Nats.

Also, I got to see Stanton play a few times when he came through Greensboro in A ball. So watching his run right now (just hit a big 3 run shot!) is pretty fun.

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I'm a Nats fan these days, so very much in favor of a hard cap and spending floor, and I get why people find the Yankees obnoxious, but since I never had any attachment to the Braves, watching the Yankees when I was in upstate NY for college was the first time I had ever really got at all invested in baseball. So I still pull for them when I'm watching unless they're playing the Nats.

Also, I got to see Stanton play a few times when he came through Greensboro in A ball. So watching his run right now (just hit a big 3 run shot!) is pretty fun.
Nats are my NL “bandwagon” team since I’ve been in DC. Not a huge fan but I love going to the games. Plus one of my happy memories was watching them win the world series (on tv) with my nephew (who is a Nats fan).

Reactions: cptjeff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad