Rumor: All Purpose Trade Proposals, Speculation and Rumours - 2023/24

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
I mean lyubhshkin gets 3.25 from Dallas and we can't go 4 with Dillon.. even planning to buyout the last year of that contract was still a fair deal...

West conference got better today

HellebuyckOurSaviour

Apr 8, 2014
Winnipeg
I second that. Chevy would have to have something big in the works through a trade if anything was going to happen.

Feel bad for Scheifele and Helly, signed last year as they both thought Chevy had a competitive team for the time they are here. First year was good to get that many points and the Vezina, but I don't see this team being very competitive with the lineup we have so far this season.
Yup but he's all that left. I'd just give it to Perfetti/Lambert at this point.

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
Little surprising the Jets didn't at least match the deal for Dillon.
I think they’re planning on giving the youth time for the LD.
I’m more surprised they are actually doing it…the Jets aren’t really known for playing young kids

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I mean lyubhshkin gets 3.25 from Dallas and we can't go 4 with Dillon.. even planning to buyout the last year of that contract was still a fair deal...

West conference got better today
Every team EXCEPT the Jets. We got worse. Lost a top 4 D, a premium backup goalie, a decent 2 C...and signed Comrie LOL.

Reactions: roccerfeller

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
what's the average amount of players you should become nhlers per draft? 2? and you can control them for a total of 7 years, so in that 7 years it should be expected to have 14 players and of those players the skill level will vary, so unless we some how hit big and more then expected you can not build a team entirely thru a draft, there has to be another avenue to fill out the holes on your team, we clearly can't do that thru free agency...
Totally agree, the Jets have to build through the draft but thinking that's the only way to do it is wrong especially when for example this past draft if we had our 1st round pick it was very low , hard to get a really good player that far down the draft.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

CanMerc

#FIRECHEVY
Dec 7, 2023
Every team EXCEPT the Jets. We got worse. Lost a top 4 D, a premium backup goalie, a decent 2 C...and signed Comrie LOL.
Top 4D … surely not Schmidt..he’s a bottom pairing guy, not top 4
2C….Monahan isn’t a 2C and if he’s playing 2C, you’re team is in trouble

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad