Rumor: All Purpose Trade Proposals, Speculation and Rumours - 2023/24

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
The guy just got moved by one of the worst defensive teams in the league because they didn’t have room for him even as deep depth.
I mean you could also frame that as NJD moved on from Miller and Marino because they have confidence in kovacevic to fill 3rd pairing rhd.

I'd love to see all your posts flipped between who's a Jet and who's not... if perfetti was a panther you would have skewered him as a 'bust' hahah

• Haha
Reactions: Jet and hn777

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
I mean you could also frame that as NJD moved on from Miller and Marino because they have confidence in kovacevic to fill 3rd pairing rhd.

I'd love to see all your posts flipped between who's a Jet and who's not... if perfetti was a panther you would have skewered him as a 'bust' hahah
it's almost a certain they are signing pesce and they are also believed to be involved with dillon
rd: hamilton pesce nemec kovacevic
ld: siegenthaler hughes dillon

Reactions: roccerfeller

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
it's almost a certain they are signing pesce and they are also believed to be involved with dillon
rd: hamilton pesce nemec kovacevic
ld: siegenthaler hughes dillon
Yeah if you have that much talent down the right side you definitely need a # 7 at league minimum. But talk about going to a team where you are completely blocked from anything more than 7/8 depth.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Pretty funny Homer comments from a team that just paid $4 million for a guy not to be our 7th dman. Sure kovacevic was expendable...
That decision was made in 2021 when Schmidt was still a much better and established player

This is what I was talking about yeaterday WRT your revisionist draft history

What would you have done at the time?

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Highly doubt it for what he's going to get

Yeah he'll have a lot of interest. He was pretty solid in the playoffs though. Fits our timeline well and would plug that 2C hole. He's a much better two way player than Monahan.

I think he'll probably command around 6-7 years at $7.75 ish. Though someone could go as high as $8.5

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
That decision was made in 2021 when Schmidt was still a much better and established player

This is what I was talking about yeaterday WRT your revisionist draft history

What would you have done at the time?
When we traded for Dillon I was like f*** yeah

When Chevy added Schmidt I was ummm uh okay maybe this will work...

Same as this season with monahan and toffoli.. I was one of the first on board for monahan

Chevy gets hot chicks friend syndrome... he finds someone interested and then is like 'they like me' so fks everyone on a Friday and wakes up Sunday going what the fk have I done

RustyCat

Registered homie
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
Lindholm was a dud in VAN, was it just a system and chemistry thing? And to those are a proponent of having him here, what makes you feel this is a better fit? Genuine question.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Lindholm was a dud in VAN, was it just a system and chemistry thing? And to those are a proponent of having him here, what makes you feel this is a better fit? Genuine question.

He had a pretty meh regular season showing there but he came through in the playoffs. 5 goals, 5 assists in 13 games.

Think he just took a bit to adapt to his role there but seemed to figure it out.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
He will suddenly be a star in Boston... but needs a driver

Don cherry's analysis of euro players still stands

Reactions: RustyCat

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay