Rumor: All Purpose Trade Proposals, Speculation and Rumours - 2023/24

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
chevy never really tips his hand, and since he had to do a pre-draft media availability and nothing was done these are the answers we get

Last edited:

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
these quotes say absolutely nothing. this is the equivalent of a work meeting response - "couldn't this have been an email"
"Jets might make a move, might not."

- Winnipeg jets insider

Man if Chevy can convince Ehlers to re-sign that'd be epic. Based on the interview seems like he thinks he can or atleast wants to project that image.
Laine comes back ehlers stays.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
I really don't see trading in conference being a barrier. I think he'll take what he sees as the best offer even if a team like Columbus in the East offered 95% of what Minnesota does.
I think people make a bigger deal of trading in-conference or even in-division than it actually is.
same, I just like the fact that about the interest in him

FlappyGiraffe

Go Jets Go
Sponsor
Jul 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I really don't see trading in conference being a barrier. I think he'll take what he sees as the best offer even if a team like Columbus in the East offered 95% of what Minnesota does.
I think people make a bigger deal of trading in-conference or even in-division than it actually is.
Rutger on Minny would be kinda fun, he'd be a huge villain for us for the next several years.

"Beloved prospect turns heel and joins bitter rivals"

BarkleyTiger

Jun 26, 2024
Russo is a tool and I hate the Wild. Unless they’re offering the moon I hope that Chevy laughs at their offers and hangs up the phone.
Russo is great. he also was the one that broke the news Atlanta was moving to Winnipeg months before anyone. he knows his stuff.
He was on nhl radio and was totally accurate today regarding their moves before anyone.

RestlessYoungZero

Jul 10, 2011
Russo is great. he also was the one that broke the news Atlanta was moving to Winnipeg months before anyone. he knows his stuff.
He was on nhl radio and was totally accurate today regarding their moves before anyone.
Russo rubs me the wrong way with his constant crying on Twitter over anything that doesn't work out for the Wild and how the Jets are dirty. Meanwhile Ryan Hartman is one of the dirtiest players in the league.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
He's also the guy who wanted Dillon and Stanley arrested for attempted murder for a couple of love taps on Wild players but plays down the cheap shit they pull on Jets players

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
64816359-b84c-4611-b26f-8ae1340a22a5_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: wraithsonwings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad