Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v17.0

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
I have said, Bedard is already a 1st line player and he's going to be very good but I don't see special.

Fair.
Yeah, of course you don't see anything special in Bedard. Giovi was right when they said you expect other teams players to hit their ceilings, but not the Hawks.

You bring up Jack Hughes a couple posts ago, but struggle to acknowledge that Bedard has had a better start to this season than him. Do you not see anything special in Jack Hughes, or is that just another case of you seeing the potential in an opposing player and not in one on your favorite team?

Honestly, I feel like I'm talking around in circles with you, so I'm going to reiterate this point one last time. Calm down already, this is what rebuilds are and you are stressing for absolutely no reason.

belfour30

Blackhawks Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Yeah, of course you don't see anything special in Bedard. Giovi was right when they said you expect other teams players to hit their ceilings, but not the Hawks.

You bring up Jack Hughes a couple posts ago, but struggle to acknowledge that Bedard has had a better start to this season than him. Do you not see anything special in Jack Hughes, or is that just another case of you seeing the potential in an opposing player and not in one on your favorite team?

Honestly, I feel like I'm talking around in circles with you, so I'm going to reiterate this point one last time. Calm down already, this is what rebuilds are and you are stressing for absolutely no reason.
Fair.
It is a lot of they're great we suck.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad