All-Purpose News Thread Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Will Ospreay talks about Dave Meltzer's ranking system:

“Do you honestly think I’m better than Kurt Angle? Because I can tell you now I’m not. Do you think I’m better than Shawn Michaels? I can tell you that I’m not. Meltzer has a certain taste, and I appeal to that level of taste.”

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
More on the McMahon documentary from Wrestlenomics:

The upcoming “Mr. McMahon” docuseries starts by mentioning that most interviews were conducted before Vince McMahon’s initial resignation, his return, WWE’s merger into TKO, and the lawsuit filed by Janel Grant — all of which occurred between 2022 and 2024.

The first episode addresses these events in the opening minutes, and they are revisited in the final episode.

After that initial coverage, the docuseries follows a largely linear history of McMahon’s life and career, with the sixth and final episode focusing largely on the Grant lawsuit.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Tony has filed a trademark for AEW: SHOCKWAVE
Shockwave-Transformers-G1-Marvel-Comics-b.jpg

HAIL, MEGATRON!

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
She literally got injured while on the main roster. :laugh:

There doesn't seem to be any info on what kind of leg injury she has.
Meh, she's essentially a NXT talent. You're nitpicking.... again.

Let me rephrase it so you don't take me insanely literal like usual. There seems to be a lot of knee injuries to young, rookie talent over the past few years. There.

Reactions: Fro

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
So Nash squashed his beef with LA Knight and then immediately shit all over Logan Paul?

... Yeah, the dude is just doing this shit for attention to his podcast lol.

Reactions: Fro

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Kevin Nash is less than ambivalent toward Logan Paul

While Nash was also paid millions for a small amount of work, hes not completely off the reservation here. For one he was still backstage/physically present most of the time even if he wasn't wrestling. He also had to work his way up and grind to get that kind of privilege.

I'm sure a lot of the guys don't really like the fact that Paul was given a top spot and millions because he was a social media personality.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaaaaB's

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
While Nash was also paid millions for a small amount of work, hes not completely off the reservation here. For one he was still backstage/physically present most of the time even if he wasn't wrestling. He also had to work his way up and grind to get that kind of privilege.

I'm sure a lot of guys don't really like the fact that Paul was given a top spot and millions because he was a social media personality.

It's not much different than Ronda coming in without actually working her way to the top. Difference is Logan is way better at pro wrestling than Ronda.

Reactions: Khelandros

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
It's not much different than Ronda coming in without actually working her way to the top. Difference is Logan is way better at pro wrestling than Ronda.

She's was also a big name but it may have made a difference that she made her name as a UFC fighter vs being a social media personality. Can't say either way since none of us are WWE superstars but it wouldn't surprise me if she had more cred in the locker room when she started compared to him.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Yeah I kinda get it from Nash's point of view. He's the innovator of the whole "more money, less miles" mindset but as pointed out, he kinda had to bust his ass to get there. Especially before he jumped to WCW.

I don't like Logan either. I think he's a toxic clown that thinks he's invincible because he has an iota of fame. Didn't like him when he was becoming popular on YouTube, still don't like him now.

Stop scamming with crypto and actually focus on a dream job you got handed that many would kill to have and then your credit proved you're a natural at. Dumbass.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Sir, what is on your wrestling resume? Nothing, I was a college athlete but not good enough to go pro and someone suggested I attempt to learn wrestling. Excellent, we are always looking for new talent so lets start you in our developmental brand NXT.

Sirs, what is on your wrestling resume? We began as a tag team 18 years ago but have also had singles matches for periods of time and have won nine tag team championships in eight different wrestling federations and both have won singles titles. Excellent, we are always looking for new talent so lets start you in our developmental brand NXT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad