All-Purpose News Thread Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
i doubt vince would agree to talk if they were gonna bury him (noticed the slate at the beginning has Chris Smith's name on it). i think they're gonna cover the sex charges, but it'll be a whole lot more about the heel persona

Reactions: Voight

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm definitely curious, though I expect non-fans will enjoy it more because it's going to cover a lot of ground us marks already know about.

I doubt we learn anything new about the recent stuff as that's still so tied up in the courts.

The bulk of this was filmed in 2022 before any of the recent allegations came out

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
i doubt vince would agree to talk if they were gonna bury him (noticed the slate at the beginning has Chris Smith's name on it). i think they're gonna cover the sex charges, but it'll be a whole lot more about the heel persona

The bulk of this was filmed in 2022 before any of the recent allegations came out
That's why I think all the dirt about Vinnie Mac will be brought up in the last couple of episodes. :nod:

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
That's why I think all the dirt about Vinnie Mac will be brought up in the last couple of episodes. :nod:
knowing vince, he's got a say as to what makes the final cut - just like we got to see what vince wanted us to see in Beyond the Mat

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Oh there's no way that Netflix series is anything but a giant circle jerk of Vince by all the wrestlers and people interviewed fawning over him. They may briefly over the lawsuits but I doubt they spend much time on them at all.

Reactions: Voight and TheShape

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
“I would like to welcome you all here to WWE RAW in my hometown of Calgary, Alberta.
.....and in the main event Natalia Niedhart will face Liv Morgan for the WWE Women's World Championship even though she hasn't done anything in the last few months.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
.....and in the main event Natalia Niedhart will face Liv Morgan for the WWE Women's World Championship even though she hasn't done anything in the last few months.
Oh she’s going to be there, get her little pop and then be gone again for 3 months, hopefully to Jupiter.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
It’s why I was surprised WM40 came here. They’ve been talking about events for 2026 going back to Ed Rendell. They were aiming for all of the all star games, they got the World Cup. I wonder if they tried to get the Super Bowl.

They probably did but we all know the NFL does not like to have it in northern cities.

Apparently Kelly didn't sign some documents related to his severance pay and now hes mad he didn't get it. Cross your t's and dot your i's as they say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fro

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
We all know what's coming to Netflix in January. Netflix are in business with WWE, this isn't going to be the Vince McMahon hit piece some are expecting it to be.

Just look at who's in the trailer. There is 0 chance Cena, Rock or any of those guys would say something bad about him (with the exception of Hart).

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
knowing vince, he's got a say as to what makes the final cut - just like we got to see what vince wanted us to see in Beyond the Mat

We all know what's coming to Netflix in January. Netflix are in business with WWE, this isn't going to be the Vince McMahon hit piece some are expecting it to be.

Oh there's no way that Netflix series is anything but a giant circle jerk of Vince by all the wrestlers and people interviewed fawning over him. They may briefly over the lawsuits but I doubt they spend much time on them at all.

Just look at who's in the trailer. There is 0 chance Cena, Rock or any of those guys would say something bad about him (with the exception of Hart).

I completely disagree with all of you - the WWE is trying to distance themselves as far away from Vince as possible and this is a great chance to do so. I get a feeling that this series will totally trash Vince while leaving the WWE as clean and pure as they want us to believe it is.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I completely disagree with all of you - the WWE is trying to distance themselves as far away from Vince as possible and this is a great chance to do so. I get a feeling that this series will totally trash Vince while leaving the WWE as clean and pure as they want us to believe it is.
I got a sense from the trailer that they will cover all the negative stuff.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
This was all done prior to the ongoing lawsuits he has against him, and it seems to feature a lot of the wrestlers who LOVED Vince and looked to him as a "father figure" in their own words.
The documentary is being called a "double burial " of Vince
Like a double f*** you back atcha double cross ala Jim Cornette.

I'll believe it when I see it. This looks like it's meant to make Vince look great.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
This was all done prior to the ongoing lawsuits he has against him, and it seems to feature a lot of the wrestlers who LOVED Vince and looked to him as a "father figure" in their own words.

I'll believe it when I see it. This looks like it's meant to make Vince look great.
Are you sure you watched the same trailer as the rest of us? In absolutely no way does it give that kind of vibe.

Reactions: CDJ

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

People who have actually seen it say otherwise.

Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad