All-Purpose News Thread Part II

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
It's very much a career hampering disease.

People know very little about it without doing significant research and no offense to her, but she's not really a big enough star currently for people to care to do so...

Danielson is widely regarded as one of the nicest people in the business and didn't wrestle for almost three years while everybody expected his career was over. He came back and was a full fledged heel within 6 months... Turning Raquel Rodriguez heel is not hard lol.

Reactions: Fro

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
We know what it looks like. That's not what he's saying.

It's the fact that no one realizes she's really gone right now, and she wasn't over before.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Reactions: Mrfenn92

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't know what Shane would bring outside of like, a one episode wow factor with a McMahon being somewhere other than a WWE show, but sure i guess.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I don't know what Shane would bring outside of like, a one episode wow factor with a McMahon being somewhere other than a WWE show, but sure i guess.

Well his last handful of on screen appearances were duds and his wrestling ideas over the last five years weren't the greatest either. (RAW Underground, anyone?)

Probably a good businessman, which may honestly be helpful for AEW, but as an on-screen talent or a creative mind? Nahhh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad