All-Purpose News Thread Part II

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Well his last handful of on screen appearances were duds and his wrestling ideas over the last five years weren't the greatest either. (RAW Underground, anyone?)

Probably a good businessman, which may honestly be helpful for AEW, but as an on-screen talent or a creative mind? Nahhh.
He definitely can hold his own in the business aspect. Dude built himself a nice little enterprise after leaving WWE the first time back in 2009.

God help us if he's given a significant role on screen though.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Kind of the name of the game in today's business.

Joe Hendry weaponized social media to get himself over and now he's one of the hottest properties in the business right now.
SAY HIS NAME AND HE APPEARS!

clap-joe-hendry.gif

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
Maybe Vince is there too and he is going to shoot his newest video called " 3 Cups and a Girl ". What - too soon ??? :dunno:
Vince in a prison yard fight vs ___________ live from Rikers Island on PPV at DOUBLE OR NOTHING

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Currently, there's no bigger mark for themselves than Mercedes. I thought Charlotte was bad, boy oh boy.

She rocketed herself to the top of the list, with a wide margin, when she had that photo op where people had to pay like $100+ only to find out that the men specifically had to stand on the other side of the platform for their picture.

• Wow
Reactions: Jussi

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
She rocketed herself to the top of the list, with a wide margin, when she had that photo op where people had to pay like $100+ only to find out that the men specifically had to stand on the other side of the platform for their picture.
No doubt. I've met a few wrestlers over the past 10 years during WM axxess - Mind you, I'm not a big "LETS TAKE A PHOTO!" guy. I'd rather just shake someones hand and shoot the shit if they wanted.

The people I've met couldn't have been nicer (Seth actually called me out and told me I looked like shit because I was hungover as f*** after a night on Bourbon Street) - We both had a chuckle.

Sasha Banks was signing and she looked like she just wanted to leave. Didn't say a word, hardly smiled and you could tell the little girls who met her felt short changed. That said, yeah, those recent photos look painfully awkward. I could understand if there was still a pandemic or even no touching, which is fine too. If someone is paying you $100 per photo, suck it up and give them some sort of authentic experience they'll remember.

Reactions: Troublesome 85

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
No doubt. I've met a few wrestlers over the past 10 years during WM axxess - Mind you, I'm not a big "LETS TAKE A PHOTO!" guy. I'd rather just shake someones hand and shoot the shit if they wanted.

The people I've met couldn't have been nicer (Seth actually called me out and told me I looked like shit because I was hungover as f*** after a night on Bourbon Street) - We both had a chuckle.

Sasha Banks was signing and she looked like she just wanted to leave. Didn't say a word, hardly smiled and you could tell the little girls who met her felt short changed. That said, yeah, those recent photos look painfully awkward. I could understand if there was still a pandemic or even no touching, which is fine too. If someone is paying you $100 per photo, suck it up and give them some sort of authentic experience they'll remember.

People tried giving the pandemic excuse when those photos came out and it quickly got killed when she had the women right up next to her.

Then you had the really self righteous people justifying it with how disgusting and abrasive some men are that it was warranted... But couldn't explain why they didn't provide a disclaimer or make the men pay less for the differing experience.

She's just a tool. And it's not an AEW vs. WWE thing. She was a tool in both.

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Survivor Series will be in Vancouver
Legitimately the worst possible time for me... I would go if I had nothing on the go.

I go to Vegas from the 8-15th of November, then to my buddies wedding in Mexico on the 8th of December.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00