All-Purpose News Thread Part II

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
qhjVbG3LfPwXV57Lm9YsNcO4muHIZIHQwTQ3Eg1im5RVuy5BKRT05kUiCzMkVRrLMZT-WPSBJa8ML6o=s1024-rw-nd-v1
This the kid that pinned Excalibur as a baby? That’s f***ing wild that he’s so much bigger than his dad

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I’ve never been to Indianapolis but it feels like the biggest nothing city in the US. There’s no reason to be there other than something happened to be there. Good news for Pat McAfee though.

Went there in April for a concert and you're spot on.

A local I chatted up even said, on a map it looks bigger than it actually is. You'd think there's millions of people there but ITB there's less than two million.

Said concert was at Lucas Oil, that's a fantastic venue. Easy to get to, enough parking around and for those staying downtown, it's there. Right off I-70 too.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Went there in April for a concert and you're spot on.

A local I chatted up even said, on a map it looks bigger than it actually is. You'd think there's millions of people there but ITB there's less than two million.

Said concert was at Lucas Oil, that's a fantastic venue. Easy to get to, enough parking around and for those staying downtown, it's there. Right off I-70 too.
Do they even have an accent?

Like Detroit and Chicago you can tell. Or Kentucky and further south. Never heard of an Indianapolis accent though.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Do they even have an accent?

Like Detroit and Chicago you can tell. Or Kentucky and further south. Never heard of an Indianapolis accent though.

Nope, the most you'll hear is a southern accent from transplants. I was actually there with some of my family from Kentucky and they even joked that everyone there sounded "normal"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad