OT: All purpose NCAA thread v2.0

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
What’s the point of setting up a game with a football if you don’t actually have to throw the football?

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
I find it shocking that Buffalo is representing this well. For most of my awareness of Buffalo, they've always been an after thought and a joke school. Just one of the worse, Temple used to be there too, and the FIU/FAU schools too. But good for them turning things around.

And this game has a terrific ending. While I want Buffalo to win for the weekly challenge, I'd be pissed if I bet on it.

Reactions: Asnito

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I find it shocking that Buffalo is representing this well. For most of my awareness of Buffalo, they've always been an after thought and a joke school. Just one of the worse, Temple used to be there too, and the FIU/FAU schools too. But good for them turning things around.

And this game has a terrific ending. While I want Buffalo to win for the weekly challenge, I'd be pissed if I bet on it.

Sup?

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
This Pac12 game is horribad. I like a defensive struggle as much as the next guy, but these offenses are just wretched. So much do nothing, and the Utes QB is a turnover machine.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
This Pac12 game is horribad. I like a defensive struggle as much as the next guy, but these offenses are just wretched. So much do nothing, and the Utes QB is a turnover machine.

Feel like Washington have had comtrol over the game practically the whole time but the score doesn’t really indicate it.

Normand Lacombe

Jan 30, 2008
Washington should have won by at least 17 with the missed opportunities on offense. Husky's D was opportunistic and did a great job of pressuring Utah's QB into some bad decisions. The refs blew it on the non-call, pass interference at the end, though I don't see Utah capitalizing even if it was called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad