Player Discussion All Purpose Goaltending Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
You can easily bring up Levi for about 14 starts, carry 3 goalies for those situatioms, just work with the BUF/ROC schedules to find the ideal times.

I like UPL for 54 games, Levi&Reimer 14 a piece. Levi does around 40 in Rochester, and the playoffs there.

This isn't really that difficult to figure out since UPL is the unquestioned starter this season, Levi needs to play games, and you don't want to risk losing Reimer.

I would definitely be concerned about losing Reimer to waivers. The only other two players who might get claimed (Gilbert and Rousek) are meh.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
This isn't really that difficult to figure out since UPL is the unquestioned starter this season, Levi needs to play games, and you don't want to risk losing Reimer.

I would definitely be concerned about losing Reimer to waivers.
Yep. We didn't pay Reimer enough to be a deterrent to a claim. I'd be VERY worried that he'd be claimed and force our hand to either bring Levi up and have him sit.....or use Sandstrom as our backup, which would likely be a disaster.

Reactions: Jacob582

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad