Confirmed with Link: All-Purpose Coyotes Arena Talk: [Update] Land Auction Cancelled, Meruelo waiving ownership rights.

TheLegend

They call me “Buzz”.
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Yeah I get that it's best for them. It's not great for ME however especially looking at the reports of our former players tearing it up after two games. I try to stay away from any NHL info but it's hard to miss on the ESPN site.

No going to lie, I wouldn't mind knowing either.

WE both know the closer they get to anything happening, someone will eventually leak stuff out.

Reactions: RemoAZ

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Not encouraging but it would be nice if we knew at least some of the people in that "group" that says they have the site, political backing and finances to get it done.

I can guarantee you with about 80% certainty that whatever group Morgan is alluding to doesn't have a viable East Valley arena plan in place. And that is the only thing that will ever bring an NHL team back here.

TheLegend

They call me “Buzz”.
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I can guarantee you with about 80% certainty that whatever group Morgan is alluding to doesn't have a viable East Valley arena plan in place. And that is the only thing that will ever bring an NHL team back here.

From what I glean from his comments.... Craig isn't really sure they have the funding yet.

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
It really needs to be just one rich person, not 10 people pushing their nickels together. Don't need a second act of the Ice Clowns circus. And really, if it's multiple people, it's really not viable and just a mess long term.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad