Prospect Info: All-Purpose 2024 Draft Thread & Celebrini discussion (also the 14th pick and whatever else is draft related)

Who should the Sharks draft #1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
If we have an opportunity to draft the next Hedman, Power, Dahlin, Heiskanen, or Makar with a future top 5 pick, I'd be thrilled. That said, aside from including some retired d-men, not sure what's not resonating.

I'm not saying d-men don't matter or that they are easy to find outside the top 5. I'm saying they are dramatically, dramatically more likely to be found outside the top 5 than number 1 centers look at the past 10 years of first and second team centers and d-men and where they were drafted.

1st Team Center & D
Year/Rank123456789
23McDavid (1)Draisaitl (3)MacKinnon (1)Hughes (1)Petterson (5)Zibanejad (6)Matthews (1)Point (75)Bergeron (45)
22Matthews 1)McDavid (1)Draisaitl (3)Stamkos (1)Barkov (3)Mackinnon (1)Bergeron (45)Miller (15)Crosby (1)
21McDavid (1)Matthews (1)MacKinnon (1)Draisaitl (3)Crosby (1)Barkov (3)Aho (35)
20Draisaitl (3)MacKinnon (1)McDavid (1)Matthews (1)Eichel (2)Malkin (2)Petterson (5)Point (75)
19McDavid (1)Crosby (1)MacKinnon (1)Stamkos (1)Bergeron (45)Barkov (3)Tavares (1)Draisaitl (3)Point (75)
18McDavid (1)MacKinnon (1)Kopitar (11)Malkin (2)Giroux (22)Karlsson (53)
17McDavid (1)Crosby (1)Backstrom (3)Scheifele (9)Matthews (1)Malkin (2)Tavares (1)Atkinson (157)Bergeron (45)
16Crosby (1)Thornton (1)Kopitar (11)Kuznetzov (26)Seguin (2)Pavs (205)Toews (3)Backstrom (3)Begeron (45)
15Tavares (1)Crosby (1)Getzlaf (18)Stamkos (1)Seguin (2)Backstrom (3)Toews (3)Bergeron (45)Johnson (U)

Top 5: 52/76 (1st: 32).

Year/Rank123456789
23Karlsson (15)Fox (66)Makar (4)Lindholm (6)Morrisey (9)Dahlin (1)Hamilton (9)Heiskanen (4)Hughes (5)
22Makar (4)Josi (38)Hedman (2)McAvoy (15)
Fox (66)
Ekblad (1)Letang (62)Toews (108)Carlson (27)
21Fox (66)Makar (4)Hedman (2)Hamilton (9)Theodore (26)McAvoy (15)Weegar (206)Nurse (7)Letang (62)
20Josi (38)Carlson (27)Hedman (2)Pietro (4)Slavin (120)Makar (4)Hamilton (9)Theodore (26)Werenski (8)
19Giordano (U)Burns (20)Carlson (27)Hedman (2)Reilly (5)Letang (62)Josi (38)McDonagh (12)Jones (4)
18Hedman (2)Doughty (2)Subban (43)Jones (4)Carlsson (27)Klingberg (131)Josi (38)Burns (20)Ghost (78)
17Burns (20)Karlsson (15)Hedman (2)Keith (54)Suter (7)Weber (49)Doughty (2)Shattenkirk (14)Giordano (U)
16Doughty (2)Karlsson (15)Letang (62)Josi (38)Klingberg (131)Suter (7)Hedman (2)OEL (6)Weber (49)
15Karlsson (15)Subban (43)Doughty (2)
Weber (45)
Josi (38)
Giordano (U)
Keith (54)
Letang (62)
Suter (7)

Top 5: 23/81 (#1: 2, #2: 11)

Amongst centers, 42% of the time a player is in the top 9 (or less in some years) in 1st team all-star voting they were drafted number 1. 68% of the time they were top 5.

Amongst d-men, 16% of the time a player is in the top 9 in 1st team all-star voting, they were drafted top 2. 28% of the time they were drafted top 5.

My hope is this highlights the massive discrepancy in finding a elite center (almost exclusively at #1, 2 or 3, aside from Point and Bergeron), and a elite d-man. Elite d-men can be found throughout the draft but more than 25% of the time are drafted top 5.

On a historical basis, you're actually more likely to get a top 9 d-man (in a given year) at 2 or 4 then 1. I think this highlights to things 1) centers are more projectable or there is a bias for the best centers in the draft over any other position and 2) that for a bad team like the Sharks getting their future number 1 is far less reliant on winning the lottery, than the #1 center is.

Don't need to get to caught up in this, but there hasn't been a top 9 center drafted 4th. Fix that for us, will you, Will! Note: this is a joke, I don't care overly much about historical performance from a specific spot, outside of #1. Quality of draft year makes a profound impact moreso than a few spots difference.
Thank you for this!

You have a good point about the defencemen somehow going pretty all over the board that ultimately take the spot as 1-2D. I have a feeling that this is the year MG should try to trade up to get that type of defencemen around #6-12.
Our draft spot is just outside of the area to grab a potential defencemen with upside (at least from what I've read). Even if you have to overpay a little to get there, it's worth it from the team building/timeline perspective. It's never guaranteed you'll get to trade up, but this is one of those drafts that MG should be ready for anything.

I have an importance rank for the trade ups at #6-12:

Must trade up: Levshunov, Buium drops
Trade up: Dickinson drops
Trade up for the right price: Parekh, Silayev drops
Don't need to trade up: Yakemchuk drops

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
On a historical basis, you're actually more likely to get a top 9 d-man (in a given year) at 2 or 4 then 1. I think this highlights to things 1) centers are more projectable or there is a bias for the best centers in the draft over any other position and 2) that for a bad team like the Sharks getting their future number 1 is far less reliant on winning the lottery, than the #1 center is.
Excellent work on that post, and I was thinking why it might be this way. As you said, 1) because #1C's are more projectable. You see one, you pick them, they become what you thought they would. And the flipside, 2) D's are harder to develop and harder to project, so you end up taking shots on D that don't pan out, while other D's who everyone doubted become a top D.

Go too far down this path and you become Toronto, drafting 4 projectable amazing top of lineup F's and having only 1 just OK D man, then patching everything up poorly. So you have to take your D shots with high picks and you might miss on them, just hope that you can add D through FA or that one of your many "middle pair" D ends up excelling. Go too far the other way and you're MTL with a loaded D pipeline that still might not pan out, and not enough top of lineup F power.

FWIW Buffalo seems to have balanced this really well, yet they're still dogshit, and who knows if they turn it around. I still bet they'll figure it out but obviously there's also something about that org.

Zarzh

Jun 30, 2015
If we have an opportunity to draft the next Hedman, Power, Dahlin, Heiskanen, or Makar with a future top 5 pick, I'd be thrilled. That said, aside from including some retired d-men, not sure what's not resonating.

I'm not saying d-men don't matter or that they are easy to find outside the top 5. I'm saying they are dramatically, dramatically more likely to be found outside the top 5 than number 1 centers look at the past 10 years of first and second team centers and d-men and where they were drafted.

1st Team Center & D
Year/Rank123456789
23McDavid (1)Draisaitl (3)MacKinnon (1)Hughes (1)Petterson (5)Zibanejad (6)Matthews (1)Point (75)Bergeron (45)
22Matthews 1)McDavid (1)Draisaitl (3)Stamkos (1)Barkov (3)Mackinnon (1)Bergeron (45)Miller (15)Crosby (1)
21McDavid (1)Matthews (1)MacKinnon (1)Draisaitl (3)Crosby (1)Barkov (3)Aho (35)
20Draisaitl (3)MacKinnon (1)McDavid (1)Matthews (1)Eichel (2)Malkin (2)Petterson (5)Point (75)
19McDavid (1)Crosby (1)MacKinnon (1)Stamkos (1)Bergeron (45)Barkov (3)Tavares (1)Draisaitl (3)Point (75)
18McDavid (1)MacKinnon (1)Kopitar (11)Malkin (2)Giroux (22)Karlsson (53)
17McDavid (1)Crosby (1)Backstrom (3)Scheifele (9)Matthews (1)Malkin (2)Tavares (1)Atkinson (157)Bergeron (45)
16Crosby (1)Thornton (1)Kopitar (11)Kuznetzov (26)Seguin (2)Pavs (205)Toews (3)Backstrom (3)Begeron (45)
15Tavares (1)Crosby (1)Getzlaf (18)Stamkos (1)Seguin (2)Backstrom (3)Toews (3)Bergeron (45)Johnson (U)

Top 5: 52/76 (1st: 32).

Year/Rank123456789
23Karlsson (15)Fox (66)Makar (4)Lindholm (6)Morrisey (9)Dahlin (1)Hamilton (9)Heiskanen (4)Hughes (5)
22Makar (4)Josi (38)Hedman (2)McAvoy (15)
Fox (66)
Ekblad (1)Letang (62)Toews (108)Carlson (27)
21Fox (66)Makar (4)Hedman (2)Hamilton (9)Theodore (26)McAvoy (15)Weegar (206)Nurse (7)Letang (62)
20Josi (38)Carlson (27)Hedman (2)Pietro (4)Slavin (120)Makar (4)Hamilton (9)Theodore (26)Werenski (8)
19Giordano (U)Burns (20)Carlson (27)Hedman (2)Reilly (5)Letang (62)Josi (38)McDonagh (12)Jones (4)
18Hedman (2)Doughty (2)Subban (43)Jones (4)Carlsson (27)Klingberg (131)Josi (38)Burns (20)Ghost (78)
17Burns (20)Karlsson (15)Hedman (2)Keith (54)Suter (7)Weber (49)Doughty (2)Shattenkirk (14)Giordano (U)
16Doughty (2)Karlsson (15)Letang (62)Josi (38)Klingberg (131)Suter (7)Hedman (2)OEL (6)Weber (49)
15Karlsson (15)Subban (43)Doughty (2)
Weber (45)
Josi (38)
Giordano (U)
Keith (54)
Letang (62)
Suter (7)

Top 5: 23/81 (#1: 2, #2: 11)

Amongst centers, 42% of the time a player is in the top 9 (or less in some years) in 1st team all-star voting they were drafted number 1. 68% of the time they were top 5.

Amongst d-men, 16% of the time a player is in the top 9 in 1st team all-star voting, they were drafted top 2. 28% of the time they were drafted top 5.

My hope is this highlights the massive discrepancy in finding a elite center (almost exclusively at #1, 2 or 3, aside from Point and Bergeron), and a elite d-man. Elite d-men can be found throughout the draft but more than 25% of the time are drafted top 5.

Don't need to get to caught up in this, but there hasn't been a top 9 center drafted 4th. Fix that for us, will you, Will! Note: this is a joke, I don't care overly much about historical performance from a specific spot, outside of #1. Quality of draft year makes a profound impact moreso than a few spots difference.
Well the problem with that is simple, you're looking at a measure of mostly offensive production for defensemen when their value mostly is defensive. You're not winning anything with many of those guys leading your defense, notably Gostibehere, Hamilton, and Klingberg, because they don't defend well enough. Even guys like Slavin and Lindholm have problems of not being good enough offensively which requires a lot of team building support.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Well the problem with that is simple, you're looking at a measure of mostly offensive production for defensemen when their value mostly is defensive. You're not winning anything with many of those guys leading your defense, notably Gostibehere, Hamilton, and Klingberg, because they don't defend well enough. Even guys like Slavin and Lindholm have problems of not being good enough offensively which requires a lot of team building support.
As a bit of a traditionalist, I'd rather focus on finding guys on the blue line who are efficient defensively and can get the puck out of the zone instead of trying to find those unicorns that are perennial Norris trophy candidates. We have a fair amount of offensive talent coming into the system and if they live up to the hype then all we really need is a solid D-core without it being elite.

YUPPY 2 7 10 11

Oct 5, 2020
Dickinson, it's meant to be!
I clicked pause and who did we draft at #14?
Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 4.19.28 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Re: my table, damnit Hughes was drafted 7th so that misses up my table, but strengthens the argument for non-top 5...

I opted for top 9 Norris voting for two reasons. Most critically it fit in my max 9x9 table (with labels) on hf. And secondly, it was the best way as I didn't want to look at scoring alone, but there's not enough historical data on like corsi or fenwick for our on-ice save percentage.

That said, helpful as this illuminated your thinking (I think it has anyway).

What I'm reading is you're looking for an elite two-way d-man. Premier defensive D (who aren't at least very good offensively): Slavin, Vlasic, Hjalmmarsson, Toews, Lindholm, Brodin, Roy, Samuelson are even more rare than the offensive guys, and even more seldom taken in the top 10. Chris Phillips, Ekblad, Luke Schenn, Bouwmeester, McDonagh (12) are the closest I can think of that ended up more defensive leaning. Ekblad and Bouw projected as elite two-way d-men when drafted. Schenn was mediocre and Phillips was a really weak draft year.

There's some stat (Easy would've had it- RIP....@jux?) about projectability of defensive d-men scoring from juniors. The number will be wrong but it's something like if a player doesn't score at like .65 PPG in junior D0, it doesn't matter how good they are defensively, they won't make the NHL. Vlasic (albeit with Radulov in the Q) was putting up what 1.1 PPG or something like that?

@Zarzh, My hunch is you want what all of us want. At some point in the next year or two we end up with another top 4 pick and the guy available is a Heiskanen, Power, Dahlin, Pietro, or Suter. Guys who can play two-way, number 1 PK, number 1/2 PP, 25 shutdown minutes a night with size, physicality, and strong skating/great first pass. In a few instances, the top 2 (or 3 d-men) drafted in a given year end up being top pairing guys, but they're not there every year, and they fit that two-way #1 profile maybe half the time. No wonder Chicago, Tampa, and LA won so many cups, Keith, Doughty, and Hedman were special defensemen on teams with a franchise center, elite #2 forward, and depth.

2010- none in first
2011- none in first (Hamilton offensive first is closest)
2012- Lindholm is borderline
2013- Morrisey is borderline
2014- Ekblad is the best, but I'd say he's a #2
2015- Hanafin and Werenski are both close but I'd say no
2016- MacAvoy is a #1/franchise d-man, but not that profile (I'd count him)
2017- Heiskanen (yes), Makar (see above)
2018- Dahlin (yes), Hughes (see above), Bouchard/Dobson (might fit, but probably borderline), K'Adre Miller also intriguing
2019- Seider (solid bet), Byram (seems unlikely), Harley (looks promising, but more 2/3)
2020- Sanderson (solid bet)
2021- Power (yes), Clarke (bares watching- his skating scared me, but I wanted him over Eklund), Hughes (offensive profile, but has the size
2022- Nemec/Jiricek/Korchinski all are intriguing, but would be surprised if any of them get there

In 13 years, I count four elite two-way guys (Heiskanen, Dahlin, Power, MacAvoy), two I'd bet on (Seider, Sanderson), two (Hughes, Makar) so damn good I'd happily build around an offensive d-man. If Ekblad, Morrisey, Hanafin, or Dobson are your number one I think you're more than content to have them, but always looking for an upgrade.

As a bit of a traditionalist, I'd rather focus on finding guys on the blue line who are efficient defensively and can get the puck out of the zone instead of trying to find those unicorns that are perennial Norris trophy candidates. We have a fair amount of offensive talent coming into the system and if they live up to the hype then all we really need is a solid D-core without it being elite.

I think you could probably build a contender without a franchise d-man, but you need a really unique mix. 4/6 can move the puck well, good defensive ability, high IQ, one's a PPQB, a big but well-skating group.

Something like Boyle, Vlasic, Blake, DIllon, Demelo, and Huskins? Boyle was pretty close to a top 10-15 guy, so maybe it's a lower-level guy. Meanwhile you had Pronger, Chara, Niedermayer, Lidstrom just absolutely dominating the league. Hopefully Hensler or Schaefer get to the Heiskanen level but it's just so rare.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Excellent work on that post, and I was thinking why it might be this way. As you said, 1) because #1C's are more projectable. You see one, you pick them, they become what you thought they would. And the flipside, 2) D's are harder to develop and harder to project, so you end up taking shots on D that don't pan out, while other D's who everyone doubted become a top D.

Go too far down this path and you become Toronto, drafting 4 projectable amazing top of lineup F's and having only 1 just OK D man, then patching everything up poorly. So you have to take your D shots with high picks and you might miss on them, just hope that you can add D through FA or that one of your many "middle pair" D ends up excelling. Go too far the other way and you're MTL with a loaded D pipeline that still might not pan out, and not enough top of lineup F power.

FWIW Buffalo seems to have balanced this really well, yet they're still dogshit, and who knows if they turn it around. I still bet they'll figure it out but obviously there's also something about that org.

There's draft position, projectability, development and hype. Hype I think is a pretty good proxy I feel like the can't miss two-way guys have major hype. Dahlin and Power are the closest we've seen to Doughty and Hedman in terms of hype. Makar I recall had a lot of hype but he was 9th in NA by CS (imperfect, but that doesn't exude hype). Ekblad I think was hyped bigger than he made it. Reinbacher, Nemec, Sanderson, and Heiskanen were not nearly as hyped. Quinn Hughes people saw as boom/bust. Seider was believed to be a reach.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
There's some stat (Easy would've had it- RIP....@jux?) about projectability of defensive d-men scoring from juniors. The number will be wrong but it's something like if a player doesn't score at like .65 PPG in junior D0, it doesn't matter how good they are defensively, they won't make the NHL. Vlasic (albeit with Radulov in the Q) was putting up what 1.1 PPG or something like that?
I believe it was 0.6 PPG for a defenseman out of the CHL in their draft season between 2000 and 2015 or something that was fairly predictive of future NHL success, as in even if you are a defensive defenseman if you aren’t meeting this baseline for production then you probably aren’t an NHLer.

Easy definitely liked to use Vlasic as the poster child for this metric. It certainly was the sort of thing that should have stopped teams from picking Sam Morin 11th overall…

But what I will say is that metric is very outdated. I couldn’t say if there’s a “relevant” number these days but as I think I’ve mentioned before the role of “defenseman” has changed a ton in the last 5-10 years, so I’m not even sure where to begin.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Thanks @jux! That's exactly what it was, and aligned on data being off

This is good: range of draft rankings (22 sources) stolen from the prospect board. 12 guys competing Celebrini in the 2-4 slot. Relatively clear top 13 (but 1 is the clearest of all!), maybe a tiny bit unfortunate for the team at 14. However, Nygard and Sennecke's highest picks are 6 and 7 respectfully. Greentree and Connolley also have highs of 6 and 5.

Zarzh

Jun 30, 2015
Not if you want to win anything, or be competitive.
Re: my table, damnit Hughes was drafted 7th so that misses up my table, but strengthens the argument for non-top 5...

I opted for top 9 Norris voting for two reasons. Most critically it fit in my max 9x9 table (with labels) on hf. And secondly, it was the best way as I didn't want to look at scoring alone, but there's not enough historical data on like corsi or fenwick for our on-ice save percentage.

That said, helpful as this illuminated your thinking (I think it has anyway).

What I'm reading is you're looking for an elite two-way d-man. Premier defensive D (who aren't at least very good offensively): Slavin, Vlasic, Hjalmmarsson, Toews, Lindholm, Brodin, Roy, Samuelson are even more rare than the offensive guys, and even more seldom taken in the top 10. Chris Phillips, Ekblad, Luke Schenn, Bouwmeester, McDonagh (12) are the closest I can think of that ended up more defensive leaning. Ekblad and Bouw projected as elite two-way d-men when drafted. Schenn was mediocre and Phillips was a really weak draft year.

@Zarzh, My hunch is you want what all of us want. At some point in the next year or two we end up with another top 4 pick and the guy available is a Heiskanen, Power, Dahlin, Pietro, or Suter. Guys who can play two-way, number 1 PK, number 1/2 PP, 25 shutdown minutes a night with size, physicality, and strong skating/great first pass. In a few instances, the top 2 (or 3 d-men) drafted in a given year end up being top pairing guys, but they're not there every year, and they fit that two-way #1 profile maybe half the time. No wonder Chicago, Tampa, and LA won so many cups, Keith, Doughty, and Hedman were special defensemen on teams with a franchise center, elite #2 forward, and depth.

2010- none in first
2011- none in first (Hamilton offensive first is closest)
2012- Lindholm is borderline
2013- Morrisey is borderline
2014- Ekblad is the best, but I'd say he's a #2
2015- Hanafin and Werenski are both close but I'd say no
2016- MacAvoy is a #1/franchise d-man, but not that profile (I'd count him)
2017- Heiskanen (yes), Makar (see above)
2018- Dahlin (yes), Hughes (see above), Bouchard/Dobson (might fit, but probably borderline), K'Adre Miller also intriguing
2019- Seider (solid bet), Byram (seems unlikely), Harley (looks promising, but more 2/3)
2020- Sanderson (solid bet)
2021- Power (yes), Clarke (bares watching- his skating scared me, but I wanted him over Eklund), Hughes (offensive profile, but has the size
2022- Nemec/Jiricek/Korchinski all are intriguing, but would be surprised if any of them get there

In 13 years, I count four elite two-way guys (Heiskanen, Dahlin, Power, MacAvoy), two I'd bet on (Seider, Sanderson), two (Hughes, Makar) so damn good I'd happily build around an offensive d-man. If Ekblad, Morrisey, Hanafin, or Dobson are your number one I think you're more than content to have them, but always looking for an upgrade.

I think you could probably build a contender without a franchise d-man, but you need a really unique mix. 4/6 can move the puck well, good defensive ability, high IQ, one's a PPQB, a big but well-skating group.

Something like Boyle, Vlasic, Blake, DIllon, Demelo, and Huskins? Boyle was pretty close to a top 10-15 guy, so maybe it's a lower-level guy. Meanwhile you had Pronger, Chara, Niedermayer, Lidstrom just absolutely dominating the league. Hopefully Hensler or Schaefer get to the Heiskanen level but it's just so rare.
Hughes was ranked 4th-6th because he was small and he fell to 7th.

No, I want 2 defensemen with flexibility, both being above average defensively and at least one being elite. Could be Hughes+Ekholm or Pietro+Seabrook, doesn't make much of a difference.

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
“The idea of the best player available at that for the general consensus might not be what ours is,” Morehouse added. “So that’s where you get the ‘Why did they do that for?’ Well, if you think about it, we’re trying to piece together a team. We’re not necessarily thinking of that value, that player. “

This has me a little worried that the Sharks will reach for a D (Jiricek, Solberg) at 14 when there will be at least two clearly superior prospects available

Reactions: Sandisfan

Sendhelplease

Dec 21, 2020
Would you take Sennecke / MBN / Helenius over Yakemchuk / Solberg / Jiricek? Should be at least one of those guys from each side available
I have it as Sennecke, Yakemchuk, Helenius, MBN, Solberg, Jiricek personally but I am happy about all of them except Jiricek and even then I can probably talk myself into being okay with a Jiricek selection.

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany
Would you take Sennecke / MBN / Helenius over Yakemchuk / Solberg / Jiricek? Should be at least one of those guys from each side available

For me it goes like this

Senecke
Yakemchuk
Helenius
MBN

Solberg

Jiricek

Edit: I have Helenius and MBN just ahead of Yakemchuk in my ranking, but it is so close that I would pick Yakemchuk ahead for positional need

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Sennecke, Yak, Helenius/MBN/Solberg, Hage, Jiricek for me.

You take Sennecke then Yak if they fall. I could even see tiering them together.

Next tier, I could see a team going for MBN or Solberg over Helenius depending on your prospect pool and team needs. I don't personally think you're passing on Aho or even Eklund here. But probably he's gone to one of NJD, BUF, PHI, MIN as a center.

Hage if you think he underperformed because of his personal circumstances.

Jiricek just has too many question marks to go before any of these other players.

Reactions: Friday

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Pronman's latest (last?) Mock:

1. Demidov (just kidding, Macklin)
2-3. determine a lot about the next few picks
Thinks that Sennecke will be gone top 10, Iggy will be gone 10-13, Yak gone top 10... basically has us choosing between Hage, Solberg, Jiricek, and MBN.
14. Has us taking Solberg, but "they need a D, Solberg or Jiricek." Says teams are split whether to be high on Solberg or wary of overvaluing him on the WC's alone.
Then Hage, then Jiricek. MBN falls to 18, Eiserman falls to VGK at 19. Chernyshov at 27 feels like a steal.

Notably available at 33: Artamonov (mocked), Badinka, Jecho, Pulkkinen, Hemming
Notably available at 42: Kleber (mocked), Eliasson, Pettersson, Ritchie, Gridin, Masse, C. Hutson

First goalie off the board: Yegorov (my choice as well, although sounds like nobody feels great about this class), 52 Washington.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad