OT: All Jersey Talk (authentic, game worn, replica, etc) - part VII

Do you like the new Reverse Retro jerseys?

• Yes, they're amazing!

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • No, I hate them!

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • They're OK.

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Meh, whatever.

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HobokenIrish

May 3, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Last edited:

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
so how bad are these things gonna be

For the first two years pretty much nothing changes. The jerseys are the left over fabrics and materials from the ADIDAS supply. Only visual changes we'll see in years 1 and 2 are a F on the back collar replacing the ADIDAS logo and they got rid of the dimpled shoulders.

Year 3 is when it gets interesting as that is when Fanatics is expected to launch their new platform ( with a sneak peak at the Islanders hosted ASG )

New Jersey

(pacmanghost x) CHIEF KEEFE
Sep 7, 2009
*intro to the sopranos*
twitter.com
another old blank replica rescued from ebay and given tlc

IMG_7828.jpeg

IMG_7827.jpeg

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
The "Jersey" Jersey 3rd returns for yr 1 of Fanatics.

Only "changes" around the league are the Ducks and Kings both getting new primary logos and uniforms

Per icethetics
The 2 teams that have had a hundred alternate jerseys but managed to stick with the bland home and away sweaters for the last decade. About time they got new ones. Anything with the Mighty Duck looks good. Kings should go back to that vintage crown logo or the 90s Chevy looking logo.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
The 2 teams that have had a hundred alternate jerseys but managed to stick with the bland home and away sweaters for the last decade. About time they got new ones. Anything with the Mighty Duck looks good. Kings should go back to that vintage crown logo or the 90s Chevy looking logo.
Icethetics said they saw both logos already, The Ducks is the mighty duck logo in their current orange/gold/black scheme. The Kings is the Chevy logo changed up a bit to include the crown within it

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I bit the bullet and overpaid on ebay for a Stadium Series jersey the day after the game because I figured they wouldn't make more. They also never made more of the Reverse Retro jerseys even though the green ones were very popular and in high demand. So stupid.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Icethetics said they saw both logos already, The Ducks is the mighty duck logo in their current orange/gold/black scheme. The Kings is the Chevy logo changed up a bit to include the crown within it
The duck logo is apparently changed to look more aggressive as well.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Love that home jersey, but the orange pants are a bit much. And I think the away jersey could use a black or gold stripe on the shoulders to separate the orange from the white. But minor gripes in a massive upgrade on the webbed D nonsense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad