Tribute All Inclusive Former Kings players thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I hate to turn this into another f*** Luc thread but his legacy as a King has taken quite a bit of damage since being promoted to being the president of the team. Wish he stayed in his smaller role with the business operations. Blake’s reputation with the Kings was already damaged before being hired as the GM but it sucks it happened to Luc.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I hate to turn this into another f*** Luc thread but his legacy as a King has taken quite a bit of damage since being promoted to being the president of the team. Wish he stayed in his smaller role with the business operations. Blake’s reputation with the Kings was already damaged before being hired as the GM but it sucks it happened to Luc.
If I could go back in time and tell 1990 me that in 34 years I’d hate Luc Robitaille I probably wouldn’t survive to tell the tale. Loved him as a player but now? Eat shit and die.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
460610297_916540093851443_4643981900216815328_n.jpg

...so you guys still talking about me!?

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I don't hate Robitaille, but I understand the sentiment. He was never suited for the front office and never should have been put in that position. It's not entirely his fault and I don't fault him for taking the opportunity when given. I honestly don't think there is anything sinister or nefarious going on with him, his history, or even his decisions. I think he was put in a position way over his head, he's not the sharpest tool around much like Gretzky, and he fumbled around doing what he thought was best while not know what he was doing and things ended up predictably. I would even be okay with him remaining somewhere in the organization as long as it had nothing to do with hockey operations decisions.

I don't like Rob Blake and that isn't going to change. I do hate that his jersey is in the rafters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad