Tribute All Inclusive Former Kings players thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I hate to turn this into another f*** Luc thread but his legacy as a King has taken quite a bit of damage since being promoted to being the president of the team. Wish he stayed in his smaller role with the business operations. Blake’s reputation with the Kings was already damaged before being hired as the GM but it sucks it happened to Luc.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I hate to turn this into another f*** Luc thread but his legacy as a King has taken quite a bit of damage since being promoted to being the president of the team. Wish he stayed in his smaller role with the business operations. Blake’s reputation with the Kings was already damaged before being hired as the GM but it sucks it happened to Luc.
If I could go back in time and tell 1990 me that in 34 years I’d hate Luc Robitaille I probably wouldn’t survive to tell the tale. Loved him as a player but now? Eat shit and die.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad