Tribute All Inclusive Former Kings players thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
It seems like some of you guys were open to the idea of a former Kings players thread, so lets give it a shot. Use this thread to discuss former Kings players and prospects, currently playing or retired.

main reason for creating this thread is that a lot of discussion in other threads revolved around guys like Faber, Vilardi and now PLD and I wanted to keep that discussion separate from the actual current team.

Also this can be used a tribute thread if there's any news regarding former Alumni or if anyone has any personal stories about a former player you can share it here.

Last edited:

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Something something intangibles Mike Richards. Fishing. dryisland. voynov ufc debut vs his spouse.
Willie Mitchell longest stick ever. Deadmarsh so hot. Allison always injured. Jeremy Roenick twerking on the ice. Blah blah Mr game 7. Jeff Giuliano crashing into the boards. Wrap around frolov. Brock Faber died for our sins. Up high on Quick. Lucic worst trade deal in the history of the world. Ben Bishop y tho. Kyle Clifford fan fics. Trevor StoneHands Lewis, Drew Pouty, Anze” i care more about bark madness than hockey” Kopitar. Gascar Kopitar nepotism. Penner Pancakes. Brent Sopel incident. Keaton Ellerby lol. Dwight King, was only OK as a King. Jordan Nolan, unrecognized talent. Ryan Smyth… the hoods of Manhattan beach.

I think I got all the talking points down.

RIP to Demitra. Man carried the team on his back and we traded him for Mark Parrish.

Reactions: Faterson

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
A little love for JQ here.. same feeling i had when he bailed out the team constantly during the 2011-2012 season

Get the feeling we're gonna see a lot more of this in the coming years as people come around to "whoa JQ was actually good" and "whoa Anze Kopitar was actually good" and "whoa drew doughty was actually good" unless you're swedish or from ottawa

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Look buddy, if you don’t know then that’s on you and second I’m not a spiritual guru. It was pretty widely talked about. And you didn’t even say please. This detractor dialogue hurts me, Jesse.
Are you referring to Brent Sopel hurting his back picking up a cracker?

Reactions: Sol

kingsfanman

Jul 24, 2010
1000025365.jpg

In an alternate universe, Dan leads us past the first round.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Get the feeling we're gonna see a lot more of this in the coming years as people come around to "whoa JQ was actually good" and "whoa Anze Kopitar was actually good" and "whoa drew doughty was actually good" unless you're swedish or from ottawa
This has already started with the general perception towards the 2012 and 2014 runs. I remember 2012 being called a massive fluke and "easy run" for long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad