All-Encompassing Womens Soccer Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Sadly, Sinclair needs to hang it up. She's the goat and deserves a rotating gold stature in her honor.
If she wants to stick around for the less competitive matches (like WCQ) then that’s one thing but she should be done for big games

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Way more entertaining game regardless of result than snooze fest canada usa

Reactions: YNWA14

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Sadly, Sinclair needs to hang it up. She's the goat and deserves a rotating gold stature in her honor.
She's the greatest player this program has ever had and one of the greatest women's soccer players of all time. At 38 years old though, she has no business playing 85 minutes in huge games.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Sweden have probably been the better team to be honest but Canada have been way better the last 20 minutes. Hope Sweden wake up.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Another really close one from Fleming.
National hero.

Also I don't know how any coach could think that Quinn should start over Grosso or Sinclair start over Huitema at this point. Have been saying this from the beginning but it's just so evident. Sinclair should obviously get to stick around the team as long as she can play but maybe as a late game sub or something where other players are tired and her lack of mobility/involvement isn't such a huge hindrance on the team.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
National hero.

Also I don't know how any coach could think that Quinn should start over Grosso or Sinclair start over Huitema at this point. Have been saying this from the beginning but it's just so evident. Sinclair should obviously get to stick around the team as long as she can play but maybe as a late game sub or something where other players are tired and her lack of mobility/involvement isn't such a huge hindrance on the team.
Yea, like late in a close game that is a set piece battle, toss Sinclair on. She doesn't have the pace or ability anymore to run up and down the field for 90 minutes.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
I’d be worried if I were Sweden. That whole left side flank triple sub has done nothing for them

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
That was a powerful hit at perfect height from Grosso.. just central.

Seems like something is coming here.

Reactions: Blender

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad