All-Encompassing Womens Soccer Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I can understand why Quinn starts but I think Grosso is a better player than them.

Put Huitema on
Grosso is covering so much more of the pitch, and it's opened up Fleming to do the same. Considering Fleming is probably their best player right now, should be playing to her strengths.

Reactions: Peen

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I think it was @YNWA14 who mentioned it a couple of games ago; sometimes it feels like we are down a player with Sinclair on the pitch. Sweden literally walking around her when they have the ball and when Sinclair has the ball it rarely amounts to anything.

Reactions: YNWA14

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I think it was @YNWA14 who mentioned it a couple of games ago; sometimes it feels like we are down a player with Sinclair on the pitch. Sweden literally walking around her when they have the ball and when Sinclair has the ball it rarely amounts to anything.
She should have been off 10 minutes ago. This is just blind loyalty to an all-time incredible player, but she's not the same as she was.

Reactions: robertmac43

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

She did draw the pen.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Grosso has been great so far, using the two box-to-box midfielders has changed the dynamic.

Reactions: YNWA14

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Should have been 2-1 there jesus what a let off out of nowhere

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Lawrence has looked f***ing gassed the last two times they’ve needed her to sprint

Reactions: Blender

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad