AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Never a bad thing when there’s more money for the wrestlers out there

God I hope the ROH library somehow ends up on MAX at some point. Probably won’t but would be pretty sick if it did

Reactions: Fro

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Planned a trip up to Seattle next weekend to visit friends with the intention of squeezing WrestleDream in as well. Procrastination paid off as they reduced prices on some seats. I was on the fence about whether to get floor seats but cracked last night. I probably won't have the best view of the ring, but this'll be the closest I've been to the entrance ramp for a wrestling show.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
There are reports that Lashley has signed with AEW

Signing 3 guys in their 50's who after 2 decades in the pro wrestling business have never been over, to reform a faction that was also not over, just to drag down a guy they've invested several months in trying to get over (Swerve) seems like a move that will hurt your business.

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Lashley will be over for a month.

It'll be the same as WWE. When he originally came back, great reception, all that, a month later you could hear a rat piss on cotton.

He might have a chance with MVP and Shelton mainly because MVP can talk for him, but for a big, jacked dude, he has next to no charisma or mic skills.

Everyone likes to compare him to Brock but I can't see it for the life of me.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
Why are people saying Lashley was not popular? He seemed quite popular enough with the Street Profits that they couldn't have a heel run since the crowd wouldn't stop cheering them.

Lashley isn't my favorite either, but neither was JJ so I'll give them a chance.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Why are people saying Lashley was not popular? He seemed quite popular enough with the Street Profits that they couldn't have a heel run since the crowd wouldn't stop cheering them.

Lashley isn't my favorite either, but neither was JJ so I'll give them a chance.

Yeah I'm a bit confused. Lasher was over up until the moment he left. It's what made his usage really confusing because he was getting very good reactions and yeah it f***ed up their heel turn plans for the Profits.

I was very skeptical when WWE first brought him back and the stuff he was doing with Miro was absolute shit.

But Hurt Business was awesome and got him over and he stayed over as the All-Mighty, cool entrance probably helped, but he was over.

AEW crowds are a bit different in what they like so maybe he falls flat, but it's not guaranteed, especially with MVP back doing the talking for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad