AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I don't think Bryan is ending it at Wrestledream. I know he's said it in multiple interviews that he wants to do that and he needs neck surgery and all that, but he also gets a kick out of lying to the people. It also doesn't make sense for him to drop the belt to Mox and be like "welp oh well" after saying he declares war.

I think he goes to the Australian show as champ.
Danielson loves three things in life; the environment, lying to people, and coming up with the most contrived/out of pocket shit he can think of to get a reaction out of people in the loop

FuKz3uUWcAES_fN.jpg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't think Bryan is ending it at Wrestledream. I know he's said it in multiple interviews that he wants to do that and he needs neck surgery and all that, but he also gets a kick out of lying to the people. It also doesn't make sense for him to drop the belt to Mox and be like "welp oh well" after saying he declares war.

I think he goes to the Australian show as champ.
Wonder if he's going through to the Arlington stadium show, or if he has designs on "retiring" in Seattle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad