AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Generally speaking their PPVs this year have been incredible. I had a couple friends over last night and everyone enjoyed it. The main event was like watching a car crash. You couldn’t look away yet at times you felt uncomfortable.

Wasn’t there supposed to be a FTR vs GYV match at the PPV or on TV? I thought they were setting up the match but maybe it’s still a build in progress to Grand Slam.
Sets up Danielson + The Outrunners vs Mox/Claudio/Wheeler too

Apparently MJF is gonna be out for a bit (same with Swerve). IMO that’s their 2 most compelling guys.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Swerve and MJF being out for a bit would suck...but this is the most interesting Mox has been in years so gives him some runway on this. Swerve prob needs a month or two off after the run he has just had anyways. Interested to see where they go with this Hangman away from the Swerve motivation.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
Just watching this morning, but an underrated moment, talking about Yuta being the Pure champion, Excalibur saying Yuta was really the one to put the title on the map to Nigel...I laughed pretty hard at that

They just kept poking at Nigel and Nigel bit every time :laugh:

Reactions: Fro

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Watching the replay of the cinderblock bit, it was done perfectly. Just missed the block by like 3 inches but looked like he nailed it.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Curious to see if that glance between Perry/Killswitch is anything beyond just a nod to the past. The Elite and the Patriarchy do need new dance partners.

WrestleDream card shaping up:

Danielson, presumably with Yuta and Darby/the new BCC (trios or singles)
Okada/Takeshita
Ospreay/Ricochet
Hayter/Saraya

Perhaps they could drag out Mariah/Aminata and Jericho/OC beyond Grand Slam.

Hangman will move on to something else. Jay White will be back, which can put the BBG back into a major feud.

Last edited:

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
I think you leave swerve and hangman away from each other a bit. They’re not done but they don’t need to wrestle so soon. I would like to see hangman eventually being the one to beat Danielson and then get swerve and hangman fighting with each other again.

Doublechin

Jun 23, 2013
The real question coming out of All Out is what is next for Wheeler Yuta
An eventual ass kicking from the BCC

I expect him to stand between the BCC and Danielson sooner rather than later and eat the beating

The big thing would be for him to turn full sadistic in that moment and deliver the beating on Danielson himself

Last edited:

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
(Mod edit)

I am definitely out of the loop when it comes to AEW storylines, but did Pac basically just replace Danielson in BCC? Or is he more of a loose ally?

Last edited by a moderator:

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
Curious to see if that glance between Perry/Killswitch is anything beyond just a nod to the past. The Elite and the Patriarchy do need new dance partners.

WrestleDream card shaping up:

Danielson, presumably with Yuta and Darby/the new BCC (trios or singles)
Okada/Takeshita
Ospreay/Ricochet
Hayter/Saraya

Perhaps they could drag out Mariah/Aminata and Jericho/OC beyond Grand Slam.

Hangman will move on to something else. Jay White will be back, which can put the BBG back into a major feud.

Jericho/OC will probably go all the way to Grand Slam in Australia with how long some of Jericho's feuds go.

I will say that I am hoping Cole comes back soon. He's one of my favs and I've been really missing him.

• Haha
Reactions: Big Daddy Cane

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think it’s a full blown swap at this point, they have the belts together and PAC was heavily involved in that turn

I wonder what happens with Yuta though

Yuta needs to ask himself how he let them hold him back like that while Bryan was literally being murdered.

This is his crow Sting moment

Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad