AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
He’s on a roster with guys like Ospreay and Omega and I’m not convinced that those guys are better workers than him (and I think they’re elite)

After this G1, Takeshita is definitely top 10 in the world in my eyes and that's if he isn't top 5.

Absolutely fantastic wrestler. I understand AEW has a loaded roster, but strap the rocket to this epic motherf***er.

Reactions: CDJ

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
Some thought Danielson wins then drops the title at WrestleDream. Reasonable thought which could happen however what if he wins his final full-time match and the Continental Classic becomes a tournament to determine the next AEW World Champion. Random thoughts that pop in my head while on the throne, lol.

I still have a theory that Tony made the Continental Classic for a 4th singles belt as a backup plan in case the TV deal with WBD went south. Can't exactly have a TNT champion if neither of your shows are on TNT :laugh:

Wouldn't be surprised to see 2 titles unified in the tournament. I could be wrong though.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
1724595007412.png

Really well put together card. Should be an excellent show. Sunday afternoons are just a bad time for me to watch wrestling so I can never watch these, but excited to see the results and watch All Out a couple weeks from now.

Reactions: Grackle Party

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
View attachment 903109

Really well put together card. Should be an excellent show. Sunday afternoons are just a bad time for me to watch wrestling so I can never watch these, but excited to see the results and watch All Out a couple weeks from now.
Swerve vs danielson
May vs storm
Mone vs baker
Mjf vs ospreay
Perry vs allin

Is this the best singles line up they’ve put together for a card(maybe 1 of the forbidden doors was better?). But man is the singles card stacked. Outside of the Jericho vs hook fight I’m very excited and would call myself invested in the other 5.

Trios match should be chaotic fun

Idk how I feel bout the ftr, young bucks and acclaimed. Ftr and young bucks always put on classics…. Seems like the acclaimed just there to take the fall, or change of pace from the slightly over played ftr vs bucks

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Willow and Ishii as a mixed tag team is a dream come true that I didn’t know could be a dream

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Anyone got a stream? I'm at work so I don't think paying for it makes sense if I'm just casually checking it out on my phone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad