AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Depends on the city. Melbourne fans love their sport and will see anything. However Melbourne Cricket Ground which holds 100,000 is far too big for AEW and even too big for WWE who got 70,000 at the Super Show Down show with a stacked card.

I think it is better that AEW target a tennis arena and aim for 15,000. Which they can sell out for sure.
They’re not hauling everyone and everything all the way to Australia for 15,000 people.

Reactions: TD Charlie

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It doesn't sound like they do from how the TV set up is. Probably relying on scarcity of big wrestling shows to sell tickets.

Dave seems really skeptical this is a good idea for them at the moment.
I’d like to know if they’re paying to run it, or if it’s a site fee. They’re using a baseball stadium during baseball season. Not like it’s the old stadium where they’re probably looking for more events.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Thought the Tiger Driver 91 package was good

Thought the Britt segment was horribly booked unless they play on putting her over. If they don’t she just looks like a dork now

I cannot wait for that Trios Championship 4 way ladder match

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
Thought the Tiger Driver 91 package was good

Thought the Britt segment was horribly booked unless they play on putting her over. If they don’t she just looks like a dork now

I cannot wait for that Trios Championship 4 way ladder match

Do you have any idea who the 4th team could be? I'm thinking Death Triangle as a little goodbye to the Luchas Bros, but if they don't go that route . . I'm out of ideas.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
It's probably going to be Top Flight and Andretti just so there can be some crazy spots.

Would love for it to be Dalton Castle and The Outrunners lol.

The only other trios I can think of are:

Death Triangle as mentioned
Cassidy/KOR/Brisco
Strong and The Kingdom
Goldust and the Von Erichs

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Honestly? That belt becomes 1000% cooler with the revelation Jack crafted it himself. The design already worked on its own this just adds to it.

I'm not sure why a pro wrestler knows how to do a bit of blacksmithing but credit to him for probably finding a hobby outside of the business he enjoys and the fact it somehow came of use in his career.

Reactions: Big Daddy Cane

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
One attendees' opinion is that the Collision crowd was much hotter than the Dynamite crowd. Possibly more lubricated and rowdy versus the average Dynamite/Collision double taping crowds that can become tired and quieter as the four hour event goes on.

• Wow
Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad