AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
i feel a title change coming up
I’m unsure, but I don’t think it’s the right time for it yet. swerve is still pretty hot and Ospreay already holds a title. I think putting Ospreay over here also puts him almost into an untouchable category, and it’s not necessary

sansabri

hello my enemies
Aug 12, 2005
I’m unsure, but I don’t think it’s the right time for it yet. swerve is still pretty hot and Ospreay already holds a title. I think putting Ospreay over here also puts him almost into an untouchable category, and it’s not necessary
let's see what Don Callis has to say about this

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
As someone who had never watched a second of Stephanie Vaquer, she was awesome. Would love to see her featured more. Both women's matches kicked ass.

ZSJ/OC, Bryan/Shingo, Ospreay/Swerve all delivered in spades as expected. Naito continues to show his age unfortunately and the Jericho match allowed me to get cookies but besides that, fantastic show all around.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Costa Rica vs Paraguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $50.00