AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It seems Mercedes need to change her finish, whether or not she knows how to do it, it doesn't seem anybody does.

Besides that, people out there really gonna be like 'Mercedes don't know how work.'

Reactions: Grackle Party

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It seems Mercedes need to change her finish, whether or not she knows how to do it, it doesn't seem anybody does.

Besides that, people out there really gonna be like 'Mercedes don't know how work.'

Can't she just do the Banks Statement and call it something else?

This new finisher isn't it

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City

I like Mone more than most I think but that finisher is straight garbage

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I like Mone more than most I think but that finisher is straight garbage
She's only had so many times to do it, but I've only seen her pull it off once, and it was putting Mayu through a table, which I attribute to Mayu because she can do literally anything.

Reactions: Grackle Party

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I kind of wish they had more time to let Mercedes win and the heel turn breath. They were out of there and into the Swerve package pretty fast.

It's late and still two matches to go so I get it, but maybe worth cutting a couple of matches off the card to let moments breath a bit more (and we would all be better if Jericho matches got cut)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I kind of wish they had more time to let Mercedes win and the heel turn breath. They were out of there and into the Swerve package pretty fast.

It's late and still two matches to go so I get it, but maybe worth cutting a couple of matches off the card to let moments breath a bit more (and we would all be better if Jericho matches got cut)
This is also another reason why these PPV’s don’t need to start so late. I don’t get it. There’s 12 matches in this show. Nobody wants to stay up this late watching wrestling that they pay so much for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad