Proposal: All Bruins Rumours/Proposals 2020 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Pageau is another great fit. Can’t see Ottawa dealing with Boston . It’s that scared mentality in the same conference bullshit l.

Kreider
Palmeiri
Pageau

Any one of them would be great.
The chances of it are unlikely.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Both are at their best at C. Why pay a high price for a piece that isn’t a big need. Seems like bad choice.

Pageau excels at the dot can play pk and pp. and insurance should a center goes down. Which will more than likely happen long playoff run.

Allow so
Much more flexibility for Cassidy.

I don’t know if Kreider plays pk. I believe Palmeiri does.

Last edited:

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
1st and Studnicka for Kreider

Bjork and 3rd for Josh Anderson

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
DeBrusk-Krejci-Kreider
Heinen-Coyle-Anderson
Wagner-Kuraly-Nordstrom

All in, baby.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

DeBrusk-Krejci-Kreider
Heinen-Coyle-Anderson
Wagner-Kuraly-Nordstrom

All in, baby.

You're all in by overpaying for a rental with out best forward prospect AND a first on top of trading Bjork and a 2nd for a guy who is once again out injured and is a complete mess when he's on the ice recently.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
the incident I speak of and was told was after Toronto game.
I was on a flight from UK to Boston many years ago and sat next to a guy who just freaked me out how much he looked like Jumbo Joe. Finally I couldn't resist and did the old "has anyone ever told you that you look just like Joe Thornton"..... Turns out it was his brother Alex (and yes, this was years before that freaky Eric Idle photo made the rounds). Anyway, suffice to say there is NO love loss for the Bruins from the Thornton camp. Yikes.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
A first and Studnicka for Kreider? I want the dude on this team, don't get me wrong, but I take a hard f***ing pass on that.

This team has plenty of defensive depth on the blue line. They do not have that same depth at center. Stud looks like a legitimate center that could be a potential top 6 center once Krejci or Bergeron hang them up.

Detroit sucks right now because they never did find replacements for Datsyuk and Zetterberg. I DO NOT want that same fate to happen to Boston in 3-5 years. Trade some blueliners if you have to, but Stud is a keeper. He's the only prospect I'd say that's untouchable at this point

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
I was on a flight from UK to Boston many years ago and sat next to a guy who just freaked me out how much he looked like Jumbo Joe. Finally I couldn't resist and did the old "has anyone ever told you that you look just like Joe Thornton"..... Turns out it was his brother Alex (and yes, this was years before that freaky Eric Idle photo made the rounds). Anyway, suffice to say there is NO love loss for the Bruins from the Thornton camp. Yikes.

Would you shake hands with the devil to win a championship?

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB

DeBrusk-Krejci-Kreider
Heinen-Coyle-Anderson
Wagner-Kuraly-Nordstrom

All in, baby.
Nope no way, too much for Kreider. Also not trading Bjork for Anderson, I heard some not so great things about him from an NHL scout, so don't really want him anymore plus he is hurt anyway.

Bodit9

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY
We've got 4 weeks until the Trade Deadline. Feels like it would be helpful to show the deadline moves Sweeney has made since he's been GM. Probably gives us an idea of what he'll do this year.

(Acquired - Traded)
John-Michael Liles - 3rd & 5th, & Anthony Camara
Lee Stempniak - 2nd, 4th
Drew Stafford - 5th
Nick Holden - 3rd & Rob O'Gara
3rd - Vatrano
Rick Nash - 1st, 7th, Ryan Spooner, Matt Beleskey, & Ryan Lindgren
Tommy Wingels - 4th
Charlie Coyle - Ryan Donato & 4th
Marcus Johansson - 2nd & 4th

I think the only guarantee is that they're not going to keep at least one of their 2nd or 3rd round picks.

Another thing to consider is that Carolina and Tampa Bay both have 2 1st round picks this year, so they're probably more willing to trade one. Could lead to higher prices.

No roster players moved in all these. All picks, B prospects, or guys on the way out the door. I expect to see the same strategy this year.

Reactions: YouTakeTheVan

HuskyBruinPride

Aug 1, 2011
1st and Studs is too much

But if we really wanted Kreider it would probably cost something like Studs + 2nd. Would anyone wanna pay that price? I mean maybe if you're lucky you negotiate down to a lesser prospect, but a 2nd and a decent prospect is the minimum of what it would take I imagine...

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass

But if we really wanted Kreider it would probably cost something like Studs + 2nd. Would anyone wanna pay that price? I mean maybe if you're lucky you negotiate down to a lesser prospect, but a 2nd and a decent prospect is the minimum of what it would take I imagine...
Heinen and a first rd pk and a lesser prospect

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
No roster players moved in all these. All picks, B prospects, or guys on the way out the door. I expect to see the same strategy this year.

And Sweeney said after 2018 that he'd be hesitant to trade his 1st round pick again. I think we're looking at the best winger they can get for a 2nd + B prospect, unless they trade for someone with term left on their contract, who's not getting paid much next year year, since they don't have much cap space.

Reactions: bbfan419

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018

Signed maybe depending on the numbers but unsigned no.

Bodit9

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2016
Upstate NY

Studs isn't getting traded. He's Krejci's heir apparent after his contract is up next year.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Still think Donny is gonna go the el cheapo route and get a lower end player come trade deadline. The prices too high story. Get ready everyone and I told you so. It will be a mojo type deal like last year.

Lmao.... You're all over the place as usual. Also, his "El cheapo route" like last year were huge reasons they made it to the Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad