Boston Bruins All Bruins Free Agent/Trade Rumours and Proposals III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
The more I think about it, the more I want the Bruins to build the team for the 2019 and 2020 seasons. Trade Krug for a forward with term, hope one of the prospects on LD is ready for 2019, trade Backes next year, use the money to bring in a 2nd/3rd line center, sign Chara for 1 more year, and by that time players like Pastrnak, Heinen, Debrusk, Carlo, McAvoy, Donato, etc should be even better.

Reactions: Alberta_OReilly_Fan

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
anyone that has ever compared zach senyshyn to chris kreider has either 1) never watched senyshyn play ice hockey 2) never watched kreider play ice hockey

The only similarities is that they’re both bigger and can skate. That’s where he comparisons seem to end.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
anyone that has ever compared zach senyshyn to chris kreider has either 1) never watched senyshyn play ice hockey 2) never watched kreider play ice hockey

That's the player that he was compared to in his draft year the the player Senyshyn said he models his game after.

Bruins’ pick Zachary Senyshyn out to prove his worth - The Boston Globe

Maybe that’s evident in the video Senyshyn posted on Instagram a year ago, replicating a video posted by Rangers left wing and Boxford native Chris Kreider last summer. Kreider — whose game Senyshyn often compares his own to — is able to jump out of a pool on to the deck from a standing position with no use of his hands.
So can Senyshyn.
“I saw Chris Kreider do it on YouTube, and I’ve always been a pretty explosive kid and it was something my buddies showed me one day in the summer,” Senyshyn said. “It took me a couple goes. I was a little bit nervous off the first one, but it didn’t take me too long.
“I’ve always kind of looked up to Chris Kreider, a really explosive guy in the NHL that I model my game after a little bit. It was cool to try and nice to be able to show my explosiveness out there.”

He’s got the power of Chris Kreider
Power, strength, speed, scoring ability. For all these reasons, Senyshyn is drawing comparisons to New York Rangers forward Chris Kreider. And he must appreciate those comparisons, because Senyshyn published this clip on Instagram, in which he’s “re-makes” the ridiculous pool jump Kreider made famous.

The Draft Analyst | Draft Profile: Zach Senyshyn

Blessed with blinding speed and a fearless attack mentality, Senyshyn is the type of player who provides that kind of edge teams look for in a player; hard charging but calculated and in control. He’s been compared to New York Rangers’ power forward Chris Kreider, who (love him or hate him) would be a welcomed addition on any NHL roster.

Reactions: Estlin and TCB

BergyWho37

Only The Strong Will Survive (Never Give Up)
Jun 18, 2012
True North
Backes Beleskey remaining contract and a guiness.

Seriously I would imagine an NHL ready heinen or Bjork and draft pick. ?

Not directed at you. I just don’t always agree with throwing talent away for guys that get paid more, specially when they’ve been lazy there whole career.

I for one hope they don’t rush anything. Bjork hasn’t even shown us all his tools the kid has mad skill, Heinen has been underrated even tho he still puts up solid numbers with line juggles.

If we look at a trade it better be more for the long run, not for a guy on his way out of his prime.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
To start, I hope I eat crow until I'm 280 pounds. But.......all this heinen debrusk donato JFK frederick bjork talk to me is insane when we think we are in our window! We're legit banking on 4-5 of our top 9 being rookies/sophomores.

Like I said I hope I'm wrong and the kids progess nicely but I just don't see putting that much faith in kids will make us a true contender.

Take 1-2 of them + Krug and grab a bonified top 6Rw please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium