Alexander Nylander wants to be picked by Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go4soda

Dec 15, 2015
My gut tells me this team doesn't finish in the bottom 5. We may be lucky to get nylander.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
To be honest after what I saw from Olli Joulavi I am drooling all over him. We have enough forwards, we need another stud D with size and mobility

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
My gut tells me this team doesn't finish in the bottom 5. We may be lucky to get nylander.

I know, look at these clowns beating the Blues again. As much as I'm not a tank commander, it is a growing concern of mine that we're going to end up drafting in the teens. The leadup to the trade deadline will be very interesting.

OvenMittz*

The trade deadline will set the tank back on track.

Nice to see what Babcock can do with a lacklustre lineup though.

I hope we drop the hot players quick, i dont want to be a bubble team.

Go4soda

Dec 15, 2015
I hope we drop the hot players quick, i dont want to be a bubble team.

I think there will be more takers for bozak this time around. Also can see PAP, hunwick, polak getting a good look. Then there's the obvious ones... Komarov, kadri, winnik, etc.

stymie

Oct 15, 2014
No Komarov trade whatsoever.
His value on the ice, in the locker room & in the hearts of fans is priceless.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Imagine Alex Nylander pulls a Lindros and said, Toronto or I am going to college for a few yrs. That would be awesome.

So Truculent

Da Real MVP
Jun 30, 2011
Leafs Nation
No Komarov trade whatsoever.
His value on the ice, in the locker room & in the hearts of fans is priceless.

by the time the leafs are competitive Komarov will be on the wrong side of 30.

I love him as much as the next guy but not letting that get in the way of acquiring future assets

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
by the time the leafs are competitive Komarov will be on the wrong side of 30.

I love him as much as the next guy but not letting that get in the way of acquiring future assets

so because hes over 30 he should be traded? you know you need a mix of young talent with a sprinking of vet poise right?

this yr leaf brass figure out who to build with one easy standout is komarov

on the nylander front i feel we have a great shot at getting 4th ov to 7th ov...take out late bdays in draft
and hes easy top 5 skill...itd be awesome if he pulled a lindros and wouldnt sign im sure william will let shanny and lou know the scoop

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
1. Matthews
2/3. Laine/Pully
4. Mcleod
5.Chychrun
6. Nylander
I Like Bellows and Jost if we get a mid to late teens 1st rounder.

why are ppl putting chychrun so high he was cut by usa..and nylander been 3rd best of tourney (not counting late bday boys) this without his brother...with lou at wheel if they really like sum1 and wantem bad he'll get it done

lou the great who stole schneider outta van draft day

canadon

Jun 25, 2015
Vaughan, ON
why are ppl putting chychrun so high he was cut by usa..and nylander been 3rd best of tourney (not counting late bday boys) this without his brother...with lou at wheel if they really like sum1 and wantem bad he'll get it done

He was cut by Canada I believe.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto

Basing your draft predictions on WJC lineup lol. And yes, he's Canadian.

jrgtml67

Sep 12, 2011
Basing your draft predictions on WJC lineup lol. And yes, he's Canadian.

even worse cut by canada...n our team was full of mostly garbage..im not solely basing of wjc...but if he cant even make the lack lustre team we had how do you have him 3rd or 4th overall? if the big tourney guys build of their performances for remainder he will slip

edwardslane

Aug 6, 2010
even worse cut by canada...n our team was full of mostly garbage..im not solely basing of wjc...but if he cant even make the lack lustre team we had how do you have him 3rd or 4th overall? if the big tourney guys build of their performances for remainder he will slip

He's 17 years old. That's why he was cut.. The tournament is dominated by mostly 18-19 year olds..especially Dmen. By your logic Tyler Seguin was cut from Canada so why was he drafted #2??

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
I'm David Clarkson

jordan-crying.jpg

Seriously tho

Matthews
Laine/Pul..however you spell the other Finns name

After those 3 I don't mind taking Nylander, but if one of them is there I'd be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad