Alex Turcotte or Jesse Puljujärvi

Which one would you have for the next 5 years?

• Alex Turcotte

• Jesse Puljujärvi

• Neither will be in the NHL in 2 years

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
3 points in 5 games?! Stop the presses, OMG.

You literally said 'without the offense' because you didn't know those numbers and now you're trying to walk it back, it's okay.

3 points in 5 games, looks the part of a top sixer, and has an ever growing role. I know you don't care about the narrative, but if you can't even be assed to check the box score, what are you even doing but trolling?

You've made your own bed here and everyone can see it. have fun!

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
You literally said 'without the offense' because you didn't know those numbers and now you're trying to walk it back, it's okay.

You've made your own bed here and everyone can see it. have fun!
Lmao it’s 5 games; I’m not walking back shit. This 3 points in 5 games is literally the highlight of Turcotte’s NHL career and you’re trying to dunk on me over it lmao.

“Didn’t know those numbers”.

Fantastic 😂

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Lmao it’s 5 games; I’m not walking back shit. This 3 points in 5 games is literally the highlight of Turcotte’s NHL career and you’re trying to dunk on me over it lmao. “Didn’t know those numbers”. Fantastic 😂
Hes not even 40 games into his career.... no sample size on turcotte is good sample size yet.

This is literally going to be his first full NHL season, and hes looked pretty damn good so far.

He actually looked solid last year too in his games, bit unlucky at times... prob deserved more chances playing up in the line up, but id call Kings coaching/management questionable at best.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
You realize he leads the team in even strength points per 60, GF%, and is first amongst forwards in xGF%.

I don’t know what more you need to prove the validity of this sample.
It doesn’t matter if it’s valid because it’s 5 games. Sam Gagner had an 8 point game one time; he was the best player in the world that night. If the season ended mid November, Brian Savage would have like 4 Art Ross Trophies. My point is: who tf cares; it’s 5 games. Keep up the mental Gymnastics though.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
It doesn’t matter if it’s valid because it’s 5 games. Sam Gagner had an 8 point game one time; he was the best player in the world that night. If the season ended mid November, Brian Savage would have like 4 Art Ross Trophies. My point is: who tf cares; it’s 5 games. Keep up the mental Gymnastics though.
It’s actually crazy a Montreal fan is saying this lol

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
You act like he’s some 28 year old career minor leaguer who had a fluky sample.

You’ve had it explained to you already that he has the ability to sustain this over a longer sample. He’s struggled with injuries and the Kings development system stifles young talent and it takes a longer time than it should for a lot of their prospects.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
It’s actually crazy a Montreal fan is saying this lol
Is it really? By your logic, we should know better than anyone.
You act like he’s some 28 year old career minor leaguer who had a fluky sample.

You’ve had it explained to you already that he has the ability to sustain this over a longer sample. He’s struggled with injuries and the Kings development system stifles young talent and it takes a longer time than it should for a lot of their prospects.
That’s nothing but hopium and conjecture on your part. “You’ve had it explained to you” lmao. He’ll be 24 this season and he’s been ass over any sample longer than a handful of games his entire career thus far. Do you think Joshua Roy is anything special? Because Roy is a better prospect than Turcotte at this point, and I don’t expect much out of him either.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
That’s nothing but hopium and conjecture on your part. “You’ve had it explained to you” lmao. He’ll be 24 this season and he’s been ass over any sample longer than a handful of games his entire career thus far. Do you think Joshua Roy is anything special? Because Roy is a better prospect than Turcotte at this point, and I don’t expect much out of him either.
I see you’re just out to stir up trouble, so I’ll bow out of this discussion, but this isn’t true and if you had any knowledge on the subject you’d know it.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
I see you’re just out to stir up trouble, so I’ll bow out of this discussion, but this isn’t true and if you had any knowledge on the subject you’d know it.
According to you, someone not agreeing with you = “stirring up trouble”. Got it.

Also, hilarious how you wouldn’t touch the Roy point, because it’s not good for your narrative.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad