Alex Turcotte or Jesse Puljujärvi

Which one would you have for the next 5 years?

• Alex Turcotte

• Jesse Puljujärvi

• Neither will be in the NHL in 2 years

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
3 points in 5 games?! Stop the presses, OMG.

You literally said 'without the offense' because you didn't know those numbers and now you're trying to walk it back, it's okay.

3 points in 5 games, looks the part of a top sixer, and has an ever growing role. I know you don't care about the narrative, but if you can't even be assed to check the box score, what are you even doing but trolling?

You've made your own bed here and everyone can see it. have fun!

• Haha
Reactions: Garbageyuk

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
You literally said 'without the offense' because you didn't know those numbers and now you're trying to walk it back, it's okay.

You've made your own bed here and everyone can see it. have fun!
Lmao it’s 5 games; I’m not walking back shit. This 3 points in 5 games is literally the highlight of Turcotte’s NHL career and you’re trying to dunk on me over it lmao.

“Didn’t know those numbers”.

Fantastic 😂

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Lmao it’s 5 games; I’m not walking back shit. This 3 points in 5 games is literally the highlight of Turcotte’s NHL career and you’re trying to dunk on me over it lmao. “Didn’t know those numbers”. Fantastic 😂
Hes not even 40 games into his career.... no sample size on turcotte is good sample size yet.

This is literally going to be his first full NHL season, and hes looked pretty damn good so far.

He actually looked solid last year too in his games, bit unlucky at times... prob deserved more chances playing up in the line up, but id call Kings coaching/management questionable at best.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Crazy8oooo

Puck Off!
Sep 12, 2010
Orange County
This is a good poll and difficult to pick. I chose JP because of health concerns to AT but if he can stay healthy, then AT might just show why he was drafted so early.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad