Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
No time to panic? You just start watching this series and think this is game 1?

The lack of scoring is definitely a god time to panic because right now having to score 3 runs let alone 2 runs seems insurmountable.

Not saying I'm not concerned. But it's baseball. Score can change on a dime. It's not even halfway through the game.

No need to get snippy.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
6 of 9 of the Cleveland batters came into this game 0 for.. 0!!! and you guys are complaining about Jays bats are struggling vs elite competition in the playoffs? Dont know what u guys expect... .300 is 3/10.. so the best hitters hit 3/10.. want them all going 7/10?? Would that appease everyone complaining?

They've scored like 2 runs through 21 innings or whatever.

Regardless of how bad Cleveland has done, the Jays suck at the plate right now.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
6 of 9 of the Cleveland batters came into this game 0 for.. 0!!! and you guys are complaining about Jays bats are struggling vs elite competition in the playoffs? Dont know what u guys expect... .300 is 3/10.. so the best hitters hit 3/10.. want them all going 7/10?? Would that appease everyone complaining?

I don't know, maybe asking for more than 2 runs in 2.5 games is too much? Should we be content with Jose taking long ass cuts and Martin consistently getting into dps?

They're hitting like absolute crap.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
I see this thread is about where I expected it.

Lots of time tonight and Cleveland is burning through their bullpen right now. Though if the score doesn't change I expect to see Miller very soon.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
i do wonder though, IF we get eliminated, will rogers allow Atkins/Shaprio to do "one more year" or ... what.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
How do you swing at that, wow Martin. That looked like **** right out of his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad