GDT: Aisles @ Haves: Game 3 - October 14, 2024 7:00pm MT (Canadian Turkey Day edition)

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
1000040134.jpg

Play the f***ing FatMan!!!

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
If ever there was a time to bag skate, Makar would top my list. He was HORRIBLE tonight.
Saying 92 isn't part of is the problem is just disingenuous. 7M we couldn't use, again. Who knows when the f*** he ever plays.

It's a completely different problem from 13 but saying it's not a problem it's just a flat lie.

I'm not mad at 92, like I'm with 13, but it's still a f***ing problem.
You said if we rip on Nuke we also have to rip on Landy.

One guy made a choice not to be here. The other is doing all he can to come back.

They are not the same.

Reactions: Avs_19

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Saying 92 isn't part of is the problem is just disingenuous. 7M we couldn't use, again. Who knows when the f*** he ever plays.

It's a completely different problem from 13 but saying it's not a problem it's just a flat lie.

I'm not mad at 92, like I'm with 13, but it's still a f***ing problem.

You still can't blame 92. Dude is doing everything he can to get back on ice. Injures weren't his fault.

• Haha
Reactions: LurkerMcgee

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
f*** Georgiev and his mental woes.

f*** Toews for going soft as soon as he put pen to paper on his extension.

f*** Makar for forgetting how to play defense for well over a year now.

f*** Nichushkin for being a coke addicted, hooker banging moron who killed two Cup runs.

f*** Rantanen for being a lazy piece of shit who has one skill, albeit a world class one.

f*** Bednar for his insistence on playing the stars into the ground and sticking with Georgiev.

f*** our entire development and scouting staff for being perhaps the absolute worst in the league at drafting and developing talent.

f*** MacFarland for being a goddamn nerd who wouldn’t correct the blatant goaltending flaw we had.

Finally, f*** Joe Sakic for moving on from GM after one goddamn Cup when he clearly had the ability and age to stick with it for another few years and get more Cups.
Don't stop there big boi:

F*** our pro scouts for convincing our nerd of a GM to shell out 6.5M combined for two of the dumbest players in the league in Colton and Wood.

F*** Sammy G's parents for being likely midgets and ensuring he can't move a small child let alone NHL forward from the front of the goal.

F*** Parker Kelly for existing.

F*** Justus Annunen for being so god damn fat yet so god damn small and incapable of taking the starting job from the worst goalie in hockey.

• Love
Reactions: RoyIsALegend

LurkerMcgee

Oct 6, 2020
“this team is fine it’s just the injuries hurting them”

If you think this you’re a moron. This team is f***ed and just one more year of wasted talent. And the talent I’m talking about also f***ing sucks. Can’t wait to fail the season and get a nice first round pick. Oh wait. Management f***ed that up too. But seriously Jesus this is going to be a long few years watching a couple of the best players in the world be pissed away due to ass hat management.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
If ever there was a time to bag skate, Makar would top my list. He was HORRIBLE tonight.

You said if we rip on Nuke we also have to rip on Landy.

One guy made a choice not to be here. The other is doing all he can to come back.

They are not the same.
I get that, but 92 not playing for 3 years it's a f***ing problem and it continues to f*** the team. Saying otherwise is lie.

I get he is trying, but that's simply not enough. He has to play and there is no indication that's happening any time soon. Which f***s us.

Nuke also f***ed us, and it pisses me off that he was so selfish. But 92s situation is now also pissing me off, it needs a resolution.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I get that, but 92 not playing for 3 years it's a f***ing problem and it continues to f*** the team. Saying otherwise is lie.

I get he is trying, but that's simply not enough. He has to play and there is no indication that's happening any time soon. Which f***s us.

Nuke also f***ed us, and it pisses me off that he was so selfish. But 92s situation is now also pissing me off, it needs a resolution.

Nuke and Landy situations are VERY different. Don't try to put them in the same boat. Other one is a selfish addict, other one is doing hes best to help the team.

Reactions: Avs_19

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
You still can't blame 92. Dude is doing everything he can to get back on ice. Injures weren't his fault.
Correct injuries aren't his fault, but if he can't play he should have made it known so we can use his cap. He didn't now we are f***ed with minor league dipshits that are in over their heads.

Reactions: LurkerMcgee

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Three games in and one of the stars is saying things like: “it’s hard to keep the confidence level high,” “we can still turn things around but it’ll need to be quick,” “we can’t feel sorry for ourselves,” etc.

**** me.

Reactions: dahrougem2

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

Landeskog is on the exact timeline he's supposed to be on.

Imagine being mad at a guy who had bone on bone with no cartilage, played through insane pain to win us a cup, and tried WITHOUT cartilage for a whole year to come back before getting this experimental surgery in order to try coming back to us as best he can.

Heyduke

Oct 31, 2019

The Avs have looked exactly like a team without a captain for the last 2 years.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Would it be possible for the Avs to say that Georgiev is mentally broke and put him on LTIR so we have a little space to work with to find a solution?

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Nuke and Landy situations are VERY different. Don't try to put them in the same boat. Other one is a selfish addict, other one is doing hes best to help the team.
How is Landy helping the team, last I checked he hasn't played since 2022. And this year we couldn't even use his LTIR space over the summer when there were actually useful players available.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Three games in and one of the stars is saying things like: “it’s hard to keep the confidence level high,” “we can still turn things around but it’ll need to be quick,” “we can’t feel sorry for ourselves,” etc.

**** me.
They sound like they're down 3-0 in a playoff series right now.

This shit is depressing. These guys have gotten blown out in 3 straight games to start the season. When have they ever gotten blown out in 3 straight games the last 9 years let alone to start a season?

Depressing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad