GDT: Aisles @ Haves: Game 3 - October 14, 2024 7:00pm MT (Canadian Turkey Day edition)

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
We still lose with .900 goaltending but you can see the team give up as soon as fourgie lets in the first stinker

Gonna be a lot of season tickets not renewed next season

Reactions: TheGrimReaper

Arto Kilponen

Oct 29, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
If you look at this roster, it's just built to struggle.

Georgie - Rags backup
RossCo - TB 4th liner
Wood - NJ 4th liner
Kelly - OTT depth
Wagner - AHL
Ivan - AHL
Ludvig - AHL
Kylington - CGY depth
CDH - CAR 6/7

Literally half the team are bottom line/pairing or minors players before arriving here.
I think that's pretty normal when you have traded all the picks out to get instant success and your best players are all either injured or making huge money (like percentage of salary cap).

Reactions: katfude

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Three games in a row now where the team just deflated after a soft goal against. This is starting to get to 48 point season level give up.
Bednar loosing the room and getting fired would be fine by me. I'll miss the system he runs, but with the players we have, we can't properly run it right now anyway. Won't miss his BS lineups excuses and f***ing Ray Bennett's PP system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alienblood

LurkerMcgee

Oct 6, 2020
Bednar loosing the room and getting fired would be fine by me. I'll miss the system he runs, but we with the players we have, we can't properly run it right now anyway. Won't miss his BS lineups excuses and f***ing Ray Bennett PP system.
Who would replace him though??? It’s similar to who the hell do the AVS trade for in goal? We are f***ed seemingly this season. Poor star players wasting a year of their career. The longer the AVS are absolute shit the higher odds Makar bolts to Calgary as soon as his contract is up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad