GDT: Aisles @ Haves: Game 3 - October 14, 2024 7:00pm MT (Canadian Turkey Day edition)

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
In what universe does Bednar think Colton on the top line is a good idea? Kovalenko looked good there last game, give him another shot
To me that's the least outrageous of all the outrageous stuff in that lineup.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Has he ever told the truth about injuries? MacK leaks more news than the insiders.

He often gives the "haven't talked to trainers" response or basically just says nothing. Saying guys are taking a maintenance day when they're actually injured is different.

Dr Amazing

Oct 5, 2017
I still believe in Georgie boy and the Avs will still win the cup 79 games left Avs faithful they should win atleast 55 of them go Avs go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The Kingslayer

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Those close to the team are afraid to lose their credentials if they leak something.
The franchise is insane with crap like that. Could you imagine Toronto or Montreal doing something like that? It would be a giant nation wide controversy. Here, our beat writers will just be forced to look for new employment, while management does an Irish jig on their empty seat during the next post game interview.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad